6th August 2012, 04:38 PM
prashantladoo

Procedure ot get admission after doing M.A in History from Delhi University

I am in B.Tech final year.I want to do M.A. in history from delhi University.Please tell me the procedure to get admission(direct & through entrance exam) in D.U.Also,tell me the eligibility criteria so that I can appear for the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required for admission in MA (history) in School of Open Learning, Delhi University
  2. Procedure to get admission in Annamalai Open University for Ph.D in History?
  3. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  4. Admission procedure and number of seats available in M.Phil Botany at Delhi University?
  5. How may I join PhD program in Physics from Delhi university?
  6. Which are the colleges for B.Ed? Procedure for the same? I have completed my B.A from Delhi University
  7. Eligibility to get admission in JNU, Delhi to study M.A.(History) for Graduation Part-III candidate? -- [New]
  8. How to take admission in JNU Delhi in M.A with History? What is the criteria for admission? I am doing Graduation Part III in Dhanbad with History
  9. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  10. List of universities offering distance learning M.Phil program in history?
  11. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed course in IP university? Am I eligible for this course after scoring 50% in BSc?
  12. List of the universities along with their admission procedure offering Ph.D course? I have done MA in history with 62% marks
  13. When the application form will be out for Master degree in History at Delhi University?
  14. Will there be any Distance MCA course being offered in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  15. MCA from Delhi University: Procedure of admission and application forms filling -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Complete details regarding M.Com admissions in Delhi University?
  17. Procedure to get admission to study M.Phil(Chemistry) in Delhi University?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study M.Sc(Electronics) course?
22nd February 2017, 07:54 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure ot get admission after doing M.A in History from Delhi University

Delhi University offer M.A.(History) through direct mode & through entrance. 50% seats shall be filled through direct admission from delhi university students and remaining 50% shall be filled through Entrance Exam and Interview.

M.A.(History) Eligibility In Delhi University

Direct Admission
Applicants should have passed B.A.(History) with at least 60% from Delhi University.

Admission Through Entrance
- Applicants should have passed B.A.(History) with at least 50% from delhi university and with at least 55% from other than delhi university.
OR
- Applicants should have passed B.A.(Hons.) in any subject with at least 55% from delhi university and with at least 60% from other than delhi university.
OR
- Applicants should have passed B.Com/B.Sc with at least 60% from a recognized university.

Entrance Pattern
- Total Marks : 100
- Exam Duration : 2 Hours
- Questions will be based on MCQ types and from the syllabus of B.A.(History)

Delhi Admission Procedure
- Visit the official site : www.admission.du.ac.in
- Click the tab "Registration Here" under "New Registration".
- Enter registration details such as Email ID, Mobile Number, Your Details etc.
- You will get verification mail on your mail id. Varify it.
- Choose the exam centre city.
- Once varify all details & Pay the application fee.
- Click on "Save Application".

Colleges Offering M.A.(History) Affiliated to Delhi University
- Hindu College
- Miranda College
- Kalindi College
- Lady Shri Ram College For Women
- Gargi College
- Kirori Mal College
- Hansraj College
- Shivaji College
- Sri Venkateshwara College
- Jesus and Mary College
4th May 2018, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure ot get admission after doing M.A in History from Delhi University

What are the total number of seats for M. A. (History) Delhi University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?