6th March 2015, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission to study M.Phil(Chemistry) in Delhi University?

Sir/Mam
I want to take the admission in M.Phil.
I want to know the admission procedure
in Delhi University for this course
for subject Chemistry.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission to study Bachelor of Arts(Political Administration) in Delhi University?
  2. Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study M.Sc(Electronics) course?
  4. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  5. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  6. Admission procedure and number of seats available in M.Phil Botany at Delhi University?
  7. How may I join PhD program in Physics from Delhi university?
  8. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  9. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  10. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed course in IP university? Am I eligible for this course after scoring 50% in BSc?
  11. Will there be any Distance MCA course being offered in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  12. Procedure ot get admission after doing M.A in History from Delhi University
  13. MCA from Delhi University: Procedure of admission and application forms filling -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I do LL.B through correspondence in outside Delhi region? I got 44% marks
  15. Complete details regarding M.Com admissions in Delhi University?
  16. Procedure for taking admission in Delhi University for Chinese Language course?
  17. Procedure for admission in AMU? Is it possible to get admission with 75% in 10th?
  18. procedure for doing MCA from Delhi University?
9th March 2015, 07:15 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Procedure to get admission to study M.Phil(Chemistry) in Delhi University?

To get admission you have to keep monitoring the official website of Delhi university, which is cie.du.ac.in/. If there are taking candidates currently then they will announce the same through uploading an online application form. It would like "Admission for M.Phil. course 2015-16". First the candidate has to register using his email id or mobile number. They in the online application form, first you choose which stream you are applying for. In your case this will be chemistry. Then you need to fill in the name, address, date of birth, address, parent's name and occupation etc. Then you have to fill up your academic details, mainly the boards you passed your 10th and 12th standard, graduation and Master degree from, the percentage you passed out with, the year you passed out in, etc. Finally you need to upload your photo. Remember this photo has to be self attested. Otherwise, your application will not be accepted.
Now after you fill up the application form and submit it, you will have to wait. Once they screen all the online application forms and shortlist the eligible candidates they will put up their names on the notice board. Along with that they will also call you. This call will be for the final selection process through written tests. If you give the written examination really good, you will be finally selected for the M.Phil. course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?