6th August 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which are better for EEE group? I have secured 96.1% in intermediate and 10140 in EAMCET

I secured 96.1% in intermediate. my eamcet rank is 10140.caste is oc. can u give me a list of collages better for eee group with their codes?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which is better for EEE group? I have scored 96.1% in Intermediate and my EAMCET rank is 10140
  2. Am I eligible for top 5 colleges for the ECE group after scoring 95.5% in intermediate and 91 marks in EAMCET?
  3. Best option after intermediate with science group? Biotechnology will be a good option?
  4. Will I get admission for agriculture BSc after completing intermediate with 68%
  5. How can I prepare for IAS after completing my intermediate? I am thinking of EEE as group in B.Tech
  6. List of top colleges in Telangana region with EEE branch? I have scored 120717 rank in EAMCET
  7. How to get preferential order of groups in engineering? I have completed my intermediate
  8. Intermediate weightage in EAMCET?
  9. Which group should I choose in English after completing 66% marks in inter? How much should I score in EAMCET?
  10. Am I eligible for top 10 engineering colleges after scoring 91 marks in EAMCET?
  11. How to take EEE group in my B.Tech after scoring 95.8% in intermediate?
  12. Which group is suitable for me in BSc?
  13. List of top 10 colleges in Hyderabad? I have scored 5720 in EAMCET
  14. List of colleges offering admission in B.E.(CSE) for a candidate who has secured 128 marks in EAMCET? -- [New]
  15. Marks needed in IPE and EMCET 2 for MBBS for student of PH category? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can i get Hyderabad after scoring 90826 rank in EAMCET
  17. Can I get admission for CSE group having scored 92% in Intermediate and 70 marks in EAMCET?
  18. In which colleges I can get admission if I score 55 marks in EAMCET Exam and 502 marks in Group subjects of Intermediate being a girl from SC category?
12th August 2013, 08:48 PM
bat cool

Default Re: List of colleges which are better for EEE group? I have secured 96.1% in intermediate and 10140 in EAMCET

Hello friend

The top colleges for you in AP for doing B.Tech EEE are
The following all the colleges admission based on EAMCET rank
  • Jawahar Lal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur
  • Jawahar Lal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
  • Jawahar Lal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
  • Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology
  • College of Engineering,Osmania University
  • Vasavi Engineering College
  • Gokaraju Ranga Raju Institute of Engineering and Technology
  • Muffakham Jah College of Engineering & Technology
  • Andhra University College of Engineering
  • Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering(Autonomous)

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?