22nd June 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

How to take EEE group in my B.Tech after scoring 95.8% in intermediate?

Hi. I got 95.8% in intermediate. I would like to take EEE group in my B.Tech . What is the fee and can i get any concession. Please say me the hostel fee also.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for IAS after completing my intermediate? I am thinking of EEE as group in B.Tech
  2. List of colleges which is better for EEE group? I have scored 96.1% in Intermediate and my EAMCET rank is 10140
  3. List of colleges which are better for EEE group? I have secured 96.1% in intermediate and 10140 in EAMCET
  4. Is there any chance to get PSU job after scoring 64% in B.Tech EEE?
  5. What are the groups in Polytechnic? Which is the best?
  6. How to go for B.Tech after scoring 93.7% in MPC in intermediate
  7. How to do B.Tech after scoring 97.2% in Intermediate exam
  8. How to do CA after completing SSC? Which group to take in intermediate? What is the next step after intermediate? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which group to take in intermediate? Further steps to be taken after intermediate? -- [New]
  10. Which group should be taken in intermediate after completing intermediate
  11. Can I be eligible for a job in IBM company after scoring 63% in 10th and 68% in Intermediate
  12. Can I prepare for IAS after completing Intermediate? Which subjects are beneficial?
  13. Group to take in intermediate and after intermediate for IAS?
  14. Can I get a job in government or private sector after scoring 53.9% in EEE, 71.5% in 12th and 71% in 10th class?
  15. What are the placements for B.Tech EEE students
  16. What are the jobs available in MNC's? I have scored 86% in SSC and 92% in Intermediate
  17. Any chance to pursue M.Tech in Embedded Systems after scoring 2020 rank in GATE? I am a B.Tech passout in EEE.
  18. Can I get admission in CSE,EEE,ECE group after scoring 12732 rank?
6th August 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take EEE group in my B.Tech after scoring 95.8% in intermediate?

I have secured 96.1% in intermediate. my eamcet rank is 10140. I want to better engineering collages for eee group. can u give me a list of colages better for eee ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?