20th May 2012, 08:07 PM
Minex meitei

List of the colleges where I can do diploma in mechanical through distance learning?

I want to do Diploma in mechanical in AICTE approved college through distance learning.so sir,kindly send me list of college and there detail..

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges where I can do diploma in mechanical through distance learning?
  2. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  3. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  4. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India?
  5. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
  6. List of distance colleges in Uttarakhand for Diploma in Mechanical?
  7. List of AICTE approved distance learning model colleges?
  8. How to join diploma in Mechanical or Electrical through distance learning?
  9. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India?
  10. List of colleges for BE/B.Tech through Distance mode approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  12. How to do diploma in civil engineering through distance learning
  13. List of the institutes for Mining Engineering through distance learning
  14. How to do diploma in mechanical in AICTE approved college through distance learning after completing 12th from NIOS?
  15. How to do diploma Mechanical distance learning course in AICTE and UGC approved University after completing ITI Draftsman Mechanical
  16. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
  17. List of correspondence colleges which offers Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  18. List of colleges in Pune offering distance learning program in engineering to diploma holders?
3rd August 2012, 07:34 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the colleges where I can do diploma in mechanical through distance learning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minex meitei View Post
I want to do Diploma in mechanical in AICTE approved college through distance learning.so sir,kindly send me list of college and there detail..

Following are the list of Universities offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering through Distance mode through its various study centers along with eligibility criteria:

Karnataka State Open University

The University offers Diploma program in various Engineering Departments including Mechanical Engineering. Candidate who have passed Xth with Mathematics are eligible to pursue the program. Provision for direct admission in to the third semester are applicable for those candidates who have passed the +2 level of Examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or ITI. For detail information one may refer to the KSOU Admission Help Line Number 07566669887 - 09722722831.

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Candidate seeking for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering [DME], program through distance mode, from Indira Gandhi National Open University[IGNOU] must have passed the 10th standard with:
55% marks or,
ITI certificate or,
Certificate in Motorcycle Service and Repair [CMSR] of IGNOU or,
12th pass with Maths, Physics and Chemistry.

Beside this one must be employed in government or private manufacturing Industry or other related organisations or self-employed.

For detail information regarding nearest study centers, one may refer to the official websites.
18th September 2012, 08:29 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of the colleges where I can do diploma in mechanical through distance learning?

Karnataka State Open University

The University offers Diploma program in various Engineering Departments including Mechanical Engineering. Candidate who have passed Xth with Mathematics are eligible to pursue the program. Provision for direct admission in to the third semester are applicable for those candidates who have passed the +2 level of Examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or ITI. For detail information one may refer to the KSOU Admission Help Line Number 07566669887 - 09722722831.

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Candidate seeking for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering [DME], program through distance mode, from Indira Gandhi National Open University[IGNOU] must have passed the 10th standard with:
55% marks or,
ITI certificate or,
Certificate in Motorcycle Service and Repair [CMSR] of IGNOU or,
12th pass with Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
22nd April 2016, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want's to do Diploma in mechanical engineering. I want information about that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?