15th January 2013, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

List of distance education universities and colleges for B.Tech Mechanical and Civil engineering

Kindly suggest me Distance education universities & colleges for B tech- Mechanical & Civil engineering as latest -2013

Related Questions:
  1. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  2. Is there any university which offers M.Tech in CS by correspondence mode?
  3. List of institutes offering distance education program in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Institutes or universities offering distance education in B.E and B.Tech in Mechanical?
  5. List of colleges offering M.Tech/ME in Civil/Urban Development through distance education?
  6. How to apply for B.E or B.Tech in Civil Engineering by Distance mode? Universities providing distance education for B.Tech in India?
  7. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education? List of approved universities?
  8. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  9. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program? -- [New]
  10. Which colleges offer M.Tech or MS in Civil Engineering through distance education?
  11. Is it possible to do direct B.Tech(Civil) in distance mode? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities?
  12. List of the approved universities of B.Tech Civil Engineering offering distance education?
  13. Colleges offering distance learning B.Ed course?
  14. List of Colleges offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Distance Learning? How can I apply for the Entrance Exam? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  15. Which are the B.Tech colleges in AP offering distance in B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  16. Institutes offering Civil Engineering course through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the B.Tech colleges in AP offering distance in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  18. List of the colleges offering MS/diploma in civil engineering through distance education?
15th January 2013, 08:07 AM
rajani769

Default Re: List of distance education universities and colleges for B.Tech Mechanical and Civil engineering

This is not very good that doing B.tech in distance.
as you want I suggest some colleges that offering distance education.

1.Odisha School of Business Manegement, Bhubaneswar, Bhubaneswar Distance B.Tech.

2.IES Academy (Institute of External Studies), Budhwar Peth, Pune Degree in Mechanical Engineering.

3.Rugved Institute of Management Studies, C.G Road, Ahmedabad B.Tech
4,Andhra University Distance Education .
5.IGNOU - Indira Gandhi National Open University
6,JNTU Distance Education ,
for more details fallow these links below
http://www.infinitecourses.com/distance-education-engineering.aspx

http://www.clickindia.com/search.php?q=distance+education+for+diploma+in+mec hanical+engineering

thanks,good luck..
15th January 2013, 08:37 AM
beheras

Default Re: List of distance education universities and colleges for B.Tech Mechanical and Civil engineering

HI,

There are some distance education universities and colleges for B.Tech Mechanical and Civil engineering ----------------------

1.BMS College of Engineering
2.Indian Group of Academy Institutions
3.Guru Nanak Group of Institutes
4.Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
5.New Green Field College of Engineering and Technology
6.Delhi Technical University
7.University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering
8.Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
9.Success Assured Institute, Mumbai
10.Odisha School of Business Management, Bhubaneswar.

Hope the information helps you,
all the best..............
15th January 2013, 11:17 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Few distance education universities and colleges for B.Tech Mechanical and Civil engineering

JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Rajasthan
B-Tech 3years/4years
(3years if you have a higher diploma)
Streams : Mechanical, chemical, civil, electrical, computer science and electronic and telecommunication.

Karnataka State Open University, Karnataka
B-Tech 3years/4years
Streams : Mechanical, electrical, civil, computer science and electronic and telecommunication.

M-Tech 2years
Streams : Mechanical, electrical, civil, computer science and electronic and telecommunication.

CMJ University, Meghalaya
B-Tech 3years/4years
Streams : Mechanical, chemical, civil, electrical, computer science, automobile, metallurgical and electronic and telecommunication.
M-Tech 2years
Streams : Mechanical, chemical, civil, electrical, computer science, automobile, metallurgical and electronic and telecommunication.

Singhania University, Rajasthan
M-Tech 2years
Streams : Mechanical, chemical, civil, electrical.

17th April 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

i have done diploma in electronic & comm then i am doing job in hcl infosys , but i can take admission in b.tech , so plz suggest me how to complete our b.tech & job correspondingly
26th May 2013, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Dir i cmplt my diploma fr mechanical engineering last year and presently i m job in maxflow pumps india
Plse tell me about college in b tech which provide distence education.
College in north up and uttrakhand and delhi
27th June 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 12th exam in 2002 passed in second division with 56% in PCM and i want to do B.tech.Is there any hope for me?
4th December 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

from those streams studies list which stream of studies at adama university mechanical engineering department
18th December 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I am in final year of bca from smu distance I have maths til 4 sem.nw. I want to do btec in computer science but m from commerce background wid i.p nt maths .can I do btec I want to do distance or correspondence if yes then from wich institute nd wats the process m living in delhi.
11th February 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Best distance Btech college or universities offered courses and approved by AICTE
4th March 2015, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am sujay saha.i have passed in diploma mechanical engg.i want to b.tech(distance) mechanical engg,plz reply me some b.tech(distance) collages in india.my email - [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?