15th May 2012, 11:18 PM
KIRANJIT KAUR KALSI

What is the procedure to do CA after M.Com? What is the requirement of CPT test?

what is the procedure of CAafter m.com . is there any requirement of cpt test or not.

17th May 2012, 05:30 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to do CA after M.Com? What is the requirement of CPT test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRANJIT KAUR KALSI View Post
what is the procedure of CAafter m.com . is there any requirement of cpt test or not.
Common Proficiency Test is mandatory for candidates holding any qualification. As per the present guidelines of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, every individual willing to pursue Chartered Accountancy course has to qualify the test to move on to the next level, which is Integrated Professional Competence Course.

So, in order to pursue the course, first of all you will need to register for the Common Proficiency Test, which can be done anytime during a year and the test is conducted in the month of June as well as in December every year. To qualify the test, you will have to score 50% marks. The test comprise of a single paper divided into two sessions and four sections. Each section deals with a particular subject and since the question are of objective type, there is negative marking for every wrong answer. The subjects to be tested are as follows:
  • Fundamentals of Accounting
  • Mercantile Law
  • Economics
  • Quantitative Aptitude

After qualifying the test, you will be eligible to register for Integrated Professional Competence Course which will be followed by Computer Training, Articleship Training, Final Course and General Management & Communication Skill Course.

For more information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
13th September 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to do CA after M.Com? What is the requirement of CPT test?

M mba,mcom now I want to do ca plz let me knw the whole process along with the fee details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?