16th January 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Electronics study materials, previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for Junior Executive written exam of Airport Authority of India?

Hello,
i had recently applied for airport authority of India(Jr executive electronics).Where Can I get the previous question papers, study material and some books for Jr executive electronics, ATC posts(specify names) that are available in the market.please consider it as a request.
thankyou for considering

Related Questions:
  1. Can u give suggestions to prepare for airport authority of India for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics) and what is syllabus and the Books?
  2. Previous year question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive exam?
  3. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it?
  4. Electronics Sample question papers for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  5. Airport Authority of India Junior Executive Previous years question papers?
  6. Previous year Question Papers for AAI Exam for the position of Junior Executive?
  7. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?
  8. Books and syllabus for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) in Airport Authority of India exam?
  9. Question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India? How to prepare for it and what is the exam date? How many sections are there? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  11. Previous years papers of Airport Authority of India for the post of Junior Executive HR
  12. Previous year Question Papers of Airport Authority for the position of Junior Executive?
  13. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
  14. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  15. Sample Question Papers for the position of Junior Executive of AAI?
  16. Which is the good book to prepare for Airport authority of India Exam to cover all the technical topics?
  17. Syllabus and Sample Question Papers to prepare for AAI Exam for the position of Junior Executive?
  18. AAI Junior executive airport operations question papers? Books which I should refer?
22nd January 2015, 10:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Electronics study materials, previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for Junior Executive written exam of Airport Authority of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
i had recently applied for airport authority of India(Jr executive electronics).Where Can I get the previous question papers, study material and some books for Jr executive electronics, ATC posts(specify names) that are available in the market.please consider it as a request.
thankyou for considering

Below are the attachments of AAI question papers of past few years. Please download them.

Apart from that some of the recommended books for AAI exam where you can get more years solved papers are,

Reasoning Ability by R.S. Agarwal
Quantitative Aptitude by R.S Agarwal
Wren and Martin for elementary English
Newspaper and Magazines like pratiyogita Darpan and Competition Success
Technical Section:-
Electronics Basics by J.B Gupta
Wireless Communication by Rappaport
Attached Files
File Type: txt AAI 1.txt(1.7 KB, 1180 views)
File Type: txt AAI 2.txt(3.1 KB, 911 views)
File Type: txt AAI 3.txt(1.7 KB, 756 views)
File Type: pdf Aptitude3-.pdf(28.6 KB, 909 views)
File Type: pdf Reasoning1.pdf(30.6 KB, 808 views)
7th April 2015, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Electronics study materials, previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for Junior Executive written exam of Airport Authority of India?

sir,
i m electrical student but in this exam electronic core subjects ie,communicaton are given.how can i write this exam sir,it is difficult for electrical student.how can i preparsir,pls give me suggestio sir.
thanking you sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?