17th August 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

What syllabus should I prepare for M.Com Entrance Exam of Osmania University?

what syllabus to prepare for the entrance with M com in osmania univarsity?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for PG entrance exam of Osmania university for pursuing M.Sc Biochemistry?
  2. Want to apply for MSc Biochemistry in Osmania University: How to prepare for the entrance exam?
  3. When the application form of M.Sc entrance exam will be carried out by Osmania University? Date of this entrance exam?
  4. What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam of M.Com course of Aligarh Muslim University?
  5. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in Punjab University? I am a student of B.Com final year
  6. What exam I need to write to do Ph.D in Osmania University? -- [New]
  7. Syllabus of M.Tech(PGCET) exam of Osmania University?
  8. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  9. Syllabus of Ph.D(Management) entrance exam conducted by JNTU and Osmania University?
  10. When is the B.Com (hons) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University?
  11. What is the syllabus for MSc entrance exam? I am studying in degree final year(MSCS) from Osmania University
  12. Syllabus for MSc(Microbiology) entrance exam of Osmania University?
  13. When will be the Entrance Exam for B.Com course of Osmania University?
  14. How to prepare for PhD Maths entrance exam of Osmania university?
  15. How to prepare for Msc chemistry Entrance exam in osmania university? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  17. Where will be the entrance exam for osmania university
  18. How to prepare for M.Sc biotech entrance test for Pune University? What's the syllabus for the same?
12th October 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What syllabus should I prepare for M.Com Entrance Exam of Osmania University?

hello sir I don't get any imformation from your wedsite which imformation i want.
25th April 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What syllabus should I prepare for M.Com Entrance Exam of Osmania University?

what is the syllabus and sample material of m.com entrance test of o.u....?????
27th April 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the m.com entrance syllabus(rajeshwar.rao bcom(c.a) sandeepani )
30th April 2013, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

hai sir .....
I need a m.com entrence exam syllabus
please send to my email id ..... [email protected]

please do the needfull help to me
25th July 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

sir what should i prepare for mcom entrance for ou campus seat
26th July 2013, 03:20 PM
maruthidevi

hai sir .....
I need a m.com entrence exam syllabus
please send to my email id ..... [email protected]

please do the needfull help to me
12th May 2014, 12:12 PM
pari sonpari

Thumbs up Re: What syllabus should I prepare for M.Com Entrance Exam of Osmania University?

jst go with total degree syllabus of 1st, 2nd nd 3rd year !! and little bit of english grammer !! Gud Luck !!
26th January 2015, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir I want m com (ou) entrance syllabus and model paper plz
25th June 2015, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir I completed my b.com telugumedium.I want to join in m.com.but the ou pgcet m.com exam will be in telugu or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?