2nd March 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in Punjab University? I am a student of B.Com final year

i'm student of bcom final year persuing from punjab university...can u please tell m the syllabus of mcom entrance exam in punjab university...and can you also provide me some sample paper of mcom entrance in pu...
Thnku
ayushi

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc in Maths from Punjab University, Chandigarh? I am a B.A Final Year student
  2. How to join M.Com in open university while in final year B.Com?
  3. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  4. Procedure to do M.Com after B.Com?
  5. What is the scope of M.Com after B.Com
  6. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?
  7. Courses which can be done along with M.Com? Entrance exams after B.Com?
  8. What is the B.Com syllabus of DU? I want to pursue M.Com from the best colleges of DU
  9. In which subject I should prefer doing PhD? Marks needed in B.Com and M.Com to do PhD? -- [New]
  10. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  11. Cutoff list of Punjab University for M.Com? I am a B.Com final year student
  12. BSc Microbiology final year syllabus of Punjab University?
  13. Syllabus for Air Force entrance exam for final year B.Tech student?
  14. What is the syllabus of B.A final year in Punjab University History and English
  15. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  16. What is the syllabus for BCA entrance in Kerala? I am BCA final year student
  17. How can I get details for entrance exam for M.Com in Delhi University?
  18. is it better to do MBA or MCOM after BCOM?? -- [Most Discussed]
26th March 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in Punjab University? I am a student of B.Com final year

I m student of b.com 3 year i want know about entrance test sllybus for m.com and also know date of entrance test
3rd April 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in Punjab University? I am a student of B.Com final year

what is the date and syllabus of entrance exam of b.com 1st year and last date of filling application forms
6th June 2013, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for enterence for m.com? Procedue, date of xam ?
6th June 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the date and syllabus for mpham entrance and last date for filling application
1st July 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

can i give entrance exam after passing m.com form ycmou nashik
18th May 2014, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for m.com entrance test under panjab university chandigarh?
26th March 2015, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in Punjab University? I
28th April 2015, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

hello' i'm student of bcom final year persuing from punjab university...can u please tell m the syllabus of mcom entrance exam in punjab university...and can you also provide me some sample papers
20th May 2015, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for m.com entrance test ? N which books are to be referred ? M student of b.com final year
30th May 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Show me the pattern of last year question paper of entrance test of m.com
9th June 2015, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir please tell me the pattern or syllabus of entrance of m.com hons for PU university
18th July 2015, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of b.com final year in Punjabi university patiala. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in m.com next year
27th May 2017, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I am student of b.com final praying from Punjabi University Patiala....what is the syllabus of m.com entrance for PU Chandigarh.
19th March 2020, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Entrances test syllabus for the m.com2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?