18th June 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for PhD Maths entrance exam of Osmania university?

sir
i m completed M.Sc Maths, B.Ed., i want to study PhD in maths.
i apply to OU Pd entrance test
plz give Guidance .. "how to prepare for entrance"

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for PG entrance exam of Osmania university for pursuing M.Sc Biochemistry?
  2. Want to apply for MSc Biochemistry in Osmania University: How to prepare for the entrance exam?
  3. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  4. Model question papers for Ph.D in Microbiology entrance exam of Osmania University?
  5. How to prepare for entrance test for integrated Phd in maths?what are the books good to refer?
  6. What syllabus should I prepare for M.Com Entrance Exam of Osmania University?
  7. Previous papers of Computer Science for PhD eligibility test of Osmania university?
  8. Do I need to write any entrance test for MSc Maths from Osmania University
  9. When is the B.Com (hons) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University?
  10. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Ph.D entrance computer science study material for Osmania University? Books to be referred?
  12. Model question papers of MSc Maths entrance in Osmania University and hyderabad university
  13. What's the procedure for getting admission in PhD(maths) through correspondence from IGNOU university? Is there any entrance exams for this?
  14. How may I do Ph.D in Maths through correspondence? I've done B.Sc(Maths) and M.Sc(Maths)
  15. How to do MSc computers with maths in Osmania University Hyderabad? What is the syllabus?
  16. When will be the Entrance Exam for B.Com course of Osmania University?
  17. How to prepare for Ph.D Management entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University
  18. What is the procedure for M.Sc Maths entrance examinations?
3rd October 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for PhD Maths entrance exam of Osmania university?

Dear sir/madam

I am completed M.Sc Maths, B.Ed., I want to study P.hd in maths.
I apply to OU Pd entrance test please give Guidance .. "how to prepare for entrance"
14th January 2017, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for PhD Maths entrance exam of Osmania university?

Respected sir/madam.
This is satyanarayana Nimmala. I completed m. sc. B ed.
Sir/madam, I want to study P. HD. How to prepare entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?