19th August 2012, 06:50 PM
Mangesh U

Which are the entrance exams after BSc Biotechnology for MSc Biotechnology? When are they conducted

Which are the entrance exams after B.sc biotechnology for M.sc biotechnology ? and when they are conducted in the year 2012-13?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  2. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  3. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing? -- [New]
  4. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  5. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  6. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  7. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  8. After graduating in Biotechnology what can i do between MSc and MBA Biotechnology?
  9. How to do my MSc Biotechnology from USA? I am doing TYBSc Biotechnology
  10. Should I go for MSc or MBA? I have finished graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  11. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  13. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  14. Does this true that the last date to apply for the Entrance Exam for B.Sc in Biotechnology was over? What will be the career scope for this course?
  15. How to join MSc after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  16. Which course is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  17. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
  18. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
24th November 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the entrance exams after BSc Biotechnology for MSc Biotechnology? When are they conducted

what is the best colage for the Msc biotechnology in oll India ( i am intrested into the research and besunase in to agricultural industry)
10th December 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the entrance exams after BSc Biotechnology for MSc Biotechnology? When are they conducted

what are all procedures to join in m.sc., biotech in madras university ?if there was any entrance exam then whats the syallabus for it
24th February 2013, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir i completed my bsc in biotech then tell me what is the best exam for suitable carrier?
24th October 2015, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Can you please enlist the entrances after bsc biotechnology in order to take admission in genetic engineering or biomedical engineering
30th October 2015, 03:02 PM
prasim

M.Sc Biotechnology is a 2 year course. It is a Science course.

The eligibility for this course is completing Graduation with Science subjects like
Botany
Zoology
Microbiology
Biotechnology etc.

Minimum 50% of marks in Graduation is necessary to get admission for M.Tech course.

For admission, there is Entrance Exam. No single Entrance Exam is there.

Entrance Exams are specific to universities. For each university, there is entrance exam.

So, select the university in which you want to join and then write that entrance exam for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?