18th December 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

How to do my MSc Biotechnology from USA? I am doing TYBSc Biotechnology

I'm at present doing T.Y.B.Sc.Biotechnology in India & I want to do my M.Sc.Biotechnology from USA. I just want to know the criteria for applying for admission & about the entrance exams or any sort of test needed, about the qualification eligibility & marks needed in B.Sc.

Related Questions:
  1. Nutritionist: MSc in Dietetics after TYBSC in Biotechnology? Jobs in reputed hospitals after MSC in Dietetics?
  2. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  3. In which university can I do Ph.D Biotechnology after scoring 1160 in GRE and 71% in MSc Microbial Biotechnology?
  4. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  5. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  6. Is it better to do MSc in UK or USA after completing BSc Biotechnology
  7. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  8. What is the difference between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Integrated Biotechnology?
  9. How may I do Phd(biotechnology) with full scholarship in USA? my score in GRE is 1160 and have completed M.Sc in Microbial biotechnology with 71% marks
  10. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology -- [New]
  11. Duration of M.Tech Biotechnology course after M.Sc. Biotechnology?
  12. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  13. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  14. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
  15. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  16. Which course is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  17. How to do Ph.D in biotechnology from abroad? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  18. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
11th May 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do my MSc Biotechnology from USA? I am doing TYBSc Biotechnology

On failing in TYBsc Biotechnology exam and appearing for the second time in the october exam then what are the chances of doing MS in USA?
2nd March 2014, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do my MSc Biotechnology from USA? I am doing TYBSc Biotechnology

Hai iam studying in bsc biotechnology in India failed in subjects how can study in msc biotechnology in USA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?