31st August 2011, 07:27 PM
udykumar

Procedure to get admission in Ph.D Biotechnology in CSIR? Which is the entrance exam for Ph.D in Biotechnology?

how can i get admission in ph.d biotechnology in csir.
could u tell me the entrance for ph.d in biotechnology in csir?

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology to M.Sc candidate? Entrance exam to get admission?
  2. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Top 10 colleges which offer PhD in Biotechnology in India? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Procedure and requirements to apply in NIPER PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  5. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  6. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  7. Which is better to study among Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Immunology in PhD?
  8. Institutions providing Phd in biotechnology in India through GATE
  9. How can I apply for CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Biotechnology if secured 80% in M.Sc?
  10. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  12. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  13. Is it fine to do Ph.D in Biotechnology and CSIR, NET, GATE and JRF fellowship exam?
  14. Entrance exams other than CSIR-NET to study PhD for B.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate?
  15. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  16. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
  17. Is it mandatory to appear for the entrance exam of Ph.D? I want to take admission for Ph.D in IISC
  18. Entrance exam to do PhD in US for M.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate?
8th October 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Ph.D Biotechnology in CSIR? Which is the entrance exam for Ph.D in Biotechnology?

i am csir jrf qualified so which institute i am applied
4th January 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Ph.D Biotechnology in CSIR? Which is the entrance exam for Ph.D in Biotechnology?

i am laxmi .i completed M.SC Biotechnology in 2008batch ,iwant to do phd in biotech without entrance.in a.p(hyderabad)please send the details.
7th February 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

i m m.sc. In biotech,want to do ph.d./mphil in biotech or related sub.,which indian institute last date of admission is left
27th March 2012, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

WHERE DO i GET ADMISSION FOR PHD IN BIOTECHNOLOGY (NON - CSIR/UGC JRF)?
15th April 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

sir there jobs oportunities in biotech field
8th May 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.Phil. in Bitechnology and want to do PhD in Biotechnology. Can i get admission and what is the procedure for admission. I have really interested to do Phd in this university. So plz reply.mob. 9311507228
18th June 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

i want to do phD in biotechnology in north eastern state of india, plz sugest any idea.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?