25th August 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for online/offline admission in B.Ed from MDU Rohtak? What is the last date?

Kindly tell sir / madam , What is the process for online / offline admission in b.ed. from mdu rohtak for session 12-13 . What is the last date and for paying the fees procedure? Through dd or cash to university counter. Please sir / madam

12th February 2017, 01:56 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure for online/offline admission in B.Ed from MDU Rohtak? What is the last date?

For admission to MDU (Rohtak), You should apply for haryana B.Ed common entrance. Admission will be available based on entrance score & counseling process.

B.Ed Eligibility
- You must have passed bachelor's degree/PG with at least 50% from a recognized university.
- Your age should be at least 21 years and No upper age limit.

Haryana B.Ed Entrance
- Total Questions : 90
- Total Marks : 90
- Time Duration : 1.5 Hours
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded. No negative marking for any incorrect response.

Syllabus
- General Knowledge
- General English
- Numerical Ability
- Teaching Aptitude
- Intelligence

Admission Procedure
- Apply for haryana B.Ed entrance.
- Get good score in haryana b.ed entrance.
- Fill the mandatory details such as Personal Information, Education Details, Exam Details etc.
- Fill the college choices prioritywise and save the choices. You can also update the choices.
- During online counselling, You will get seat based on merit, available seat and your choice.
- If you want to get admission in allotted college, then report personally to the college.
- Also know there what to do to confirm the admission.

Important Dates
- Online Application Starts : July, 2017
- Last Date to Apply : July/August, 2017
- Display Merit List : August, 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?