12th September 2012, 07:53 PM
sathyaksb

Previous years instrumentation question papers? I have registered for ONGC Graduate Engineer Trainee

Hi..I have registered for ONGC's Graduate Engineer Trainee.I need the previous year instrumentation question papers.Would you please send me the required material.My mail id is [email protected] you.

25th June 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years instrumentation question papers? I have registered for ONGC Graduate Engineer Trainee

sir, i am KULDEEP MEDHI.please send me the previous years question papers of ONGC GT exam of instrumentation engineering to my email id.
my email id is [email protected]
20th March 2014, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years instrumentation question papers? I have registered for ONGC Graduate Engineer Trainee

Hi..I have registered for ONGC's Graduate Engineer Trainee.I need the previous year instrumentation question papers.Would you please send me the required material.My mail id is [email protected] .Thank you.
25th March 2014, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

SIR
My name is JAISON
Please send to me also.
My mail ID is:
[email protected]
29th March 2014, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
my name is Prasad Dixit
please send me previous 4 year question paper of Instrumentation & Control
my mail [email protected]
2nd April 2014, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
My name is Anshul Mishra. Please send me ongc previous year papers of Instrumentation.
My email id- [email protected]
Thanks and regards.
6th April 2014, 08:22 AM
aslammmmm

sir plz mail me the INSTRUMENTATION question papers of ONGC exam at [email protected]
21st April 2014, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

sir plz sent me the instrumentation model question papers at [email protected]
23rd April 2014, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

sir please sent me the electronics and instrumention question paper and answer key of 4 years to the mail addres [email protected]@gmail.cm
12th May 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me the instrumentation question paper of past 5 years to [email protected]
27th May 2014, 01:44 PM
pradip_patil008

Hi..I have registered for ONGC's Graduate Engineer Trainee.I need the previous year instrumentation question papers.Would you please send me the required material.My mail id is [email protected] .Thank you.
30th May 2014, 04:06 PM
05.swpnl

Plz send me previous question papers for ongc assistant engineer instrumentation
14th June 2014, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i have apply for ongc assistant executive engineer i need a previous year question paper please send this mail id : [email protected]
18th April 2015, 12:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Below are the attachments of ONGC question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC 1.pdf(98.2 KB, 59 views)
File Type: pdf ONGC-GT.pdf(56.0 KB, 57 views)
File Type: pdf ONGC-GT-I.pdf(233.3 KB, 58 views)
File Type: pdf ONGC 2.pdf(65.1 KB, 62 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?