8th September 2012, 06:36 PM
radhikaarora89

Which books can I refer to prepare for ONGC exam in finance and accounts

Hi,

I ve applied for ongc exam in finance and accounts stream ad i want to know which books can i refer to preapre for the same. If there is any specific book available for its preparation.. kindly suggest!!! I also want to know if there is any link availale from where i can dowload previous years question papers.

Thanks
-Radhika Arora.

22nd October 2012, 06:51 PM
guptaalok100

Default Re: Which books can I refer to prepare for ONGC exam in finance and accounts

GK publication ONGC Finance Executive
29th March 2014, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books can I refer to prepare for ONGC exam in finance and accounts

Pattern has been mentioned in the advertisement itself.It varies almost every year.
As far as books are concerned,any book covering the most important topics of finance and accounts is affordable.
24th May 2014, 04:48 PM
biyani@1988

I want paper of last 5 years of Account and Finance. plz provide the same on my email- [email protected]
10th September 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I want paper of last 5 years of Account and Finance. plz provide the same on my email id. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?