16th August 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for ONGC GT exam for finance and accounts? Books to be referred?

I am appearing for ONGC GT Exam 2012 for Finance and Accounts. Please let me know the syllabus and if there is any book which will help me in preparation.

21st August 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for ONGC GT exam for finance and accounts? Books to be referred?

hello i am appearing for ongc gt exam 2012 for electronics.please help me out to know the the syllabus of the same.
25th August 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for ONGC GT exam for finance and accounts? Books to be referred?

hello iam appearing for ongc gt 12; cse please help me with the syllabus and question papers
3rd September 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

someone please help me with the syllabus of ONGC graduate trainee finance and accounts.
4th September 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Hello. I am appearing for ongc graduate trainees - 2012 exam for finance & accounts. so will u plz recommend which books i have to read for finance & accounts subject??
Thanki u.. Reply soon.................
23rd September 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: What is the syllabus for ONGC GT exam for finance and accounts? Books to be referred?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello. I am appearing for ongc graduate trainees - 2012 exam for finance & accounts. so will u plz recommend which books i have to read for finance & accounts subject??
Thanki u.. Reply soon.................
There is no syllabi for same; what u've read in MBA & Aptitute Test will be asked in Exam...
All The Best...
24th March 2014, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

hello i am being preparing for ongc finance and accounts exam 2014...so will u recommend which books should i read and how to prepare for gk
9th April 2014, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Please let me know the syllabus and study material for finance and accounting as I am appearing for ongc exam 2014
14th April 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

sir please let me know the syllabus and study material for finance and accounting as i am appearing for ongc exam 2014 please send my mai id:[email protected]
5th July 2014, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Hi..! I am appearing for ONGC assistant exam 2014 for Finance and accounts. Please let me know the syllabus and if there is book which helpful me in preparation please send me my mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?