2nd March 2011, 05:19 PM
bssridhara

How much is the salary of Dentist(BDS) in Government Hospital in Karnataka State?

What is the salary being paid to a Dentist (BDS) in the Government Hospital in the State of Karnataka?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get state or central government job after completion of BPP and B.Com course from Karnataka State Open University?
  2. Can I get state government job after completing BPP and B.Com course from Karnataka State Open University, Mysore?
  3. Can I get government jobs in Karnataka after passing from Karnataka State Open University?
  4. How much salary can a Private hospital offer to BAMS freshers?
  5. List of college in India for M.D.S? Fee structure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Whether B.Tech certificate of RVDU is valid for Karnataka State Government jobs? -- [New]
  7. For which Govt jobs am I eligible while in final year degree?
  8. Top 20 homeopathic colleges for PG in India?
  9. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 12th from karnataka and my parents belong to karnataka
  10. Which are the good institutes offering MBBS? I have scored 27 marks in Biology, 34 in Physics, Chemistry in COMEDK exam?
  11. How to get government job in Karnataka after completion of B.Sc Microbiology course?
  12. Am I eligible for MD in Ayurveda in Karnataka? I've completed BAMS from Karnataka state
  13. Can I apply for government jobs with Karnataka Open State University degree?
  14. List of DNB colleges in Bangalore and Mumbai offering DNB Anaesthesia, Radiology, Paediatrics?
  15. What are the government jobs available after completing BAMS course in Kankenwadi Ayurbedic Medical College Bengaum, Karnataka
  16. How many seats are available for BDS course?
  17. Which are the recruitments in Karnataka state government for any degree?
  18. Is Karnataka State Open University approved by AICTE?
28th March 2011, 03:10 PM
krupadesai

Default Re: How much is the salary of Dentist(BDS) in Government Hospital in Karnataka State?

Salary is approximately Rs. 1,00,000/- - Rs. 4,50,000/- per annum for a dentist.

It further changes as per experience & if one pursues any diploma or master course, it will be much more.

Govenment jobs are generally offered with the profile Jr. Resident or as Lecturer in a college.
23rd April 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the salary of Dentist(BDS) in Government Hospital in Karnataka State?

what are the other options for BDS excluding MDS and clinic?
27th April 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

time of admission and how much mark need to score on class-10 2.
10th May 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

which is better? opting bds or biomedical or biotech? am intrested in all the three. i dont know which is the best. i completed my 12th. plz suggest me the best.
10th May 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff mark to join mbbs 2011
17th May 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Please send me a mail for any Dentist jobs call for in Karnataka State Govt.
12th June 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

hi ,,,,,, basic salary is 14050.00 including all other allowances it'll be 24,000.00 but if u get posting in rural places then it is 34,000.00
19th June 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

wat is the maximum salary for fresh dentist in state government of karnatak
20th July 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

how much is the salary in tamil nadu govt for dentist
21st September 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

how much is the salary of dentist(BDS) in government hospital in tamilnadu
24th September 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

i am not getting what to do after B.D.S ? And i want to do job so plz suggest me something....
26th September 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Iam bds i want job in karnataka rural area plz. My contact no.8050920870
24th October 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

how much is paid for a clerical cadre in tamilnadu gh
8th November 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

What is the salary for a bds in govt sector in assam especially in rural areas? Please reply.
12th January 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I have done bds and i have my own clinic and i want to know what else buisness i can do in my free time
1st March 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Hi may i knw when will the kpsc exam for medical n dental officers conducted...
7th August 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the average salary of a dentist[bds] who topped the university in karnataka per month
1st November 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government BDS jobs in madhay pradesh and with good salary?
9th November 2012, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Dear BDS friends u can achieve a lot with just a BDS degree.passing out from a small private dc five yrs. Back I earn 6 to 7 lacs a month with. No MDS and no godfather.
27th January 2013, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

How much is the salary of Dentist(BDS) in Private Hospital in Karnataka State?
26th February 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

how much is the salary maximum expected for dentist in tamilnadu?
24th September 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

how much is the salary for a dentist in tamilnadu primary health centres?
24th January 2014, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
dear bds friends u can achieve a lot with just a bds degree.passing out from a small private dc five yrs. Back i earn 6 to 7 lacs a month with. No mds and no godfather.

impossible...big lie....gv ur contact no..and i wl cum and check..and even if true u cant settle as everybody ask ur having govt job??..bds degree is third class..i m regretting now...no govt jobs from so many years...even nurse and clerk jobs are availaible..
9th April 2014, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

i am padma .i finish my 12 studies i want to see a valus and month salary for bds course......
10th June 2015, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir I am a engineering student (ece) first year but I want to change my course to BDS at the same time am confused whether am right or wrong plz give me suggestions....
7th July 2015, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that which is better doing BDS or bsc biotechnology or btech biotechnology. Rply me fast I am totally confused and want to take admission.
26th May 2016, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 80(PCB) in kcet 2016. is there any possibility that i could get into a govt. medical college in karnataka?
Stating that i am an sc candidate with hyderabad-karnataka reservation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?