17th September 2012, 04:53 PM
chinu kakde

How to apply for internship in L&T?

i am a student of third year civil enginnering is it possible to apply for internship in L&T without college help??????

30th November 2012, 12:44 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for internship in L&T?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinu kakde View Post
i am a student of third year civil enginnering is it possible to apply for internship in L&T without college help??????
Dear,

To apply to any company for summer training you need to submit a training letter to them which you will get from your college. So in order to get the training letter you need your college's help.

After that you need to have some contacts in L&T t whom you will send your resume and training letter.It may be your personal contact or a reference from some one else. It will help you more.

You can apply even without any reference or contact but then the chances will be quite less but not nil. If you have a good academic record you can do training any where.

Take this training very seriously as it will help you in your studies and also to understand the actual work environment where you will work in future.

Best of luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?