18th September 2012, 09:02 PM
11sarika86

UGC NET coaching for Psychology? Which is the best centre in Gurgaon/Delhi

HI, i am looking for ugc net coaching for psychology please tell me best centre in gurgaon/delhi.
THANK YOU.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any institute or coaching center for preparation for UGC NET Psychology in Bangalore? List of the coaching centers?
  2. UGC NET coaching for Psychology? Which is the best centre in Gurgaon/Delhi
  3. How much will be my rank in KEAM if I score 727 in Medical and 276 in Engineering?
  4. Best coaching centre in Delhi for UGC NET commerce paper? How to prepare from home? Is it necessary to go to a coaching center to clear NET exam?
  5. Which IIT will be the best for studying MSc Chemistry? Which are the best IITs for studying PG course?How is I.A.C.S(Cultivation of Science in Kolkata)? Ranking of Hyderabad School of Chemistry, Banaras Hindi and Calcutta University?
  6. Best book and coaching centre for UGC NET Management?
  7. Which are the best coaching centers for preparing for UGC NET exam? Address details of the coaching centers who teach management students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Information about UGC NET coaching centre? I am preparing for UGC NET economics
  9. Coaching centers which help in preparing for Psychology Subject of UGC NET exam?
  10. Where can i get UGC NET coaching institutes for English?
  11. Is there any coaching centre in Delhi for UGC/NET Dec?
  12. Is there any UGC coaching centre at Guwahati? What is the procedure for admission?
  13. Well known UGC NET coaching centres in Kerala for Commerce
  14. When is the UGC NET coaching centre for life science in Chennai?
  15. Suitable study material for NET exam? Any coaching centre in India? Past years question papers for Social Work Paper Ii and III of UGC NET exam?
  16. Solved question papers of Psychology of UGC NET of last 5 years?
  17. Detailed information, syllabus and notification of UGC-NET(Political Science)? List of coaching classes for preparation in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  18. Is a Delhi best place for UGC NET coaching?
16th December 2012, 12:44 AM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: UGC NET coaching for Psychology? Which is the best centre in Gurgaon/Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11sarika86 View Post
HI, i am looking for ugc net coaching for psychology please tell me best centre in gurgaon/delhi.
THANK YOU.
Dear,

UGC NET coaching centre in Delhi and gurgaon are given below:
  1. Science point
  2. Brilliant tutorials
  3. Gyan bindu academy
  4. Pathfinder academy
  5. Kalinga IAS
  6. Saini school of economics and Commerce
  7. Skylight IAS
  8. Pembinaan classes
  9. Axioms education point

All the best!
7th June 2013, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: UGC NET coaching for Psychology? Which is the best centre in Gurgaon/Delhi

i am looking for ugc net coaching for social work please tell me best center in Delhi
14th October 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

i guess the best coaching for psychology ugc net is given my rumana jafri. she is so good at explaining things. she even gives a free trial class and fees is reasonable.

u can find her at http://newdelhi.olx.in/psychology-coaching-for-ugc-net-iid-555855541
15th October 2013, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

its for all the students who are lloking for ugc net coaching for psychology subject. i finally found rumana madam's ad

WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN THE CLASS?
Class by UGC NET qualified (Psychology) teacher.
Reasonable fees compared to other institutes.
Coaching method includes a combination of discussion videos printed notes with tests conducted and feedback given on time.
A limited batch size of 30 students is fixed so as to ensure maximum scope to students for raising doubts and clearing of concepts by the teacher.
Timing of the class is from 9am TO 11 am, so that students can utilize the next half of the day in self studies.
Coaching centre is close to Vishwavidyalaya metro station (gate no.1), which makes it easily accessible.
PLEASE CONTACT
Rumana Jafri (8802754890)
[email protected]
17th October 2013, 12:33 AM
tanishadoesntcare

For ugc net in psychology,two famous coaching centres are
GTA (green park) = really bad management and they just give dictation instead of explaining concepts
quest education (laxmi nagar) = no updation of facts

i have attended both and liked none.
i attended rumana madam's class at mukherjee nagar and i think she is too good with the subject.her explanation coupled with examples helped me a lot
do try it once. you will feel the difference.And best part is fees she charges is less compared to any coaching centre of ugc net.
26th October 2013, 12:39 PM
priyanka2212

for ugc net coaching in psychology u can try Rumana madams class in delhi .her classes are really interesting as she explains things in a simple and superb manner and she gives proper and complte notes for all the chapters. and the fees she charges is less compared to other institutes.she charges 25000 for all the 2 papers where as other institutes charge upto 35000 for the subject papers .You can complete al three papers in 30,000

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/coaching-centers-help-preparing-psychology-subject-ugc-net-exam-288414.html#ixzz2io0Y10Nc
26th October 2013, 12:43 PM
priyanka2212

for ugc net coaching in psychology u can try rumana madams class in delhi .her classes are really interesting as she explains things in a simple and superb manner. she provides complete notes for every chapter,and the fees she charges is less compared to other institutes.she charges 25000 for all the 2 papers where as other institutes charge upto 35000 for just the subject papers.u can take coaching for 3 papers at 30,000
7th November 2013, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

i was myself looking for a coaching centre for psychology for ugc net and after reading out the comments here i contacted various coaching centres. i found gta to be really expensive. they charge around 35000. i had a trial class there and it was a very bad experience.it was just dictation and nothing else. i did classes at kalp and quest too, but again didnt find them that good.

i finally settled for Rumana madams class and iam more than satisfied.the pace at which she finishes the course is appropriate.and she gives updated notes for every sub topic of the chapter which many coaching centres and even ugc net psychology books leave out.

The fees she charges is reasonable and the best part is she is always in touch through net or sms, which helped me to ask doubts anytime i wanted.

please guys,if u dont want to waste money and time and are looking forward to crack the exam in the very first attempt,then make the right decision

All the best!!!!
12th July 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

please try THE BEST PSYCHOLOGY COACHING. NUMBER IS 8750517065.
Awesome faculty and full notes strictly according to syllabus with previous year paper solutions. most reasonable fees
21st July 2014, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

IF u r looking for UGC net psychology coaching in the most reasonable fees, then the only coaching centre in Delhi is the 'SMART psyche'. their faculty is net qualified and the faculty for paper 1 is awesome. please do not waste time and money going to other centres, because ultimately u will not clear net and be hugely disappointed. try smart psyche and for regular updates visit their facebook page.
PHONE NO - 8750517065
[email protected]
17th October 2014, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

IF u r looking for UGC net psychology coaching in the most reasonable fees, then the only coaching centre in Delhi is the 'SMART psyche'. their faculty is net qualified and the faculty for paper 1 is awesome. please do not waste time and money going to other centres, because ultimately u will not clear net and be hugely disappointed. try smart psyche and for regular updates visit their facebook page.
PHONE NO - 8802754890
[email protected]
23rd October 2014, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

UGC NET PSYCHOLOGY FREE TRIAL CLASS by RUMANA JAFRI.
( google : Rumana Jafri to read reviews )

Phone number : 8802754890
Email address : [email protected]
PRIOR REGISTRATION REQUIRED through phone or mail. Limited seats.Contact soon

Address :
S-86, 2nd Floor,
Vardhman Mall/Plaza,
Nehru Vihar,
Delhi-110054.
Landmark: Half a KM from Batra Cinema, Mukherjee nagar
Nearest Metro Station(s) - Yellow Line - GTB Nagar Gate No.2
25th August 2015, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

UGC NET (DECEMBER 2015 ) PSYCHOLOGY COACHING IN DELHI ---- BATCH STARTS - 28 TH AUG 2015 , 9.30 am ( FREE TRIAL CLASS )
Last date for admission - 5th September 2015

Faculty : Rumana jafri

For reviews regarding our class please Google about us
Phone number : 8802754890
Email address : [email protected]

Address :
S-86, 2nd Floor,
Vardhman Mall/Plaza,
Nehru Vihar,
Delhi-110054.
Landmark: Half a KM from Batra Cinema, Mukherjee Nagar
Nearest Metro Station(s) - Yellow Line - GTB Nagar Gate No.2

Please pass on the message,we never know who might be in need of it.
31st August 2015, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

hi friends

I and my friends have had very bad experience with ugc net psychology coaching.may it be sunaina madam of GTA green park or kanika madam of NAM or arvind sir of UPS , quest education etc we all friends have lost lots of money and time, please dont go to coaching centre and study on your own. its the best method to clear net.

even if you join any coaching centre, please don't pay the full fees for a week , take atleast 3 to 4 trial classes and then decide. there are many cheats in this market.

Thanks
16th July 2017, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

UGC NET coaching for psychology ? Which is the best centre in Delhi ?
8th April 2018, 11:25 PM
sonal5599

I think quest education laxmi nagar is also pretty faculty for ugc net psychology. one should must ask for demo before joining the coaching classes.
13th April 2018, 07:02 PM
ravimahawar1234
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11sarika86 View Post
THANK YOU.
The Central Board of Secondary Education conducts UGC NET Exam for all those aspirants who wish to get awarded for the JRF and for the post of Assistant Professor.
The competition level of UGC NET Exam is getting higher with every year.
Here i’m sharing a list of some good coaching institutes which can be helpful for preparing UGC NET Exam –

UGC NET Coaching Delhi
UGC NET D
iLearning - UGC NET Delhi Coaching
UGC Net Coaching Institute Delhi
Global Teachers Academy
Humanities Point
I hope it helps!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?