26th August 2014, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Is a Delhi best place for UGC NET coaching?

I have heard that ugc net coaching is best provided for net preparation in delhi. my friend has taken coaching from there and sge has cleared net in english. shall i join there

4th September 2014, 09:20 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is a Delhi best place for UGC NET coaching?

Yes, it true that Delhi is the best place where you can find good coaching institutes for preparation of different entrance exams like Civil Services, GATE, NET, CAT etc.

Some of the best coaching institutes in Delhi for UGC NET coaching are:

>>NET Experts India

>>AV Lucent Educations

>>Institute for Future teacher and Education

So, if you are interested in joining your friend's coaching institute, you can join it or you can also go for any one of the above listed institutes. Good practice and command over the subjects is necessary to crack NET exam along with coaching.

Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?