5th May 2010, 08:44 AM
aviman

Which IIT will be the best for studying MSc Chemistry? Which are the best IITs for studying PG course?How is I.A.C.S(Cultivation of Science in Kolkata)? Ranking of Hyderabad School of Chemistry, Banaras Hindi and Calcutta University?

sir, i have completed my graduation majoring in chemistry from st. xaviers college. i have appeared for iit jam 2010 (for post graduation). which iit should be the best for studying chemistry(m.sc)?.please give me a rank list for the iits as per postgraduate ratings. Also specify the rank ranges over which each iit takes in students. How is I.A.C.S(cultivation of science in kolkata)?please specify what is the ranking of hyderabad school of chemistry, Benaras hindu university and Calcutta university.I would be glad if you specify the above details at the earliest. THANK YOU

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which college is best to do M.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course? -- [New]
  3. Which are the top universities for IT related courses?
  4. Procedure to apply for Integrated Ph.D in IIT? Eligibility criteria for this? Will there be any Medical related courses after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
  5. How can I take admission for MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am studying in BSc final year with chemistry honors
  6. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  7. How to do Ph.D after studying in MSc Organic Chemistry
  8. Can I do M.Tech while studying 2nd year MSc in general chemistry?
  9. How can I prepare for IIT JAM after studying BSc chemistry 2nd year
  10. Colleges in Nagarjuna University for MSc Chemistry
  11. What is the scope of studying Forensic Chemistry after B.Sc. in Chemistry?
  12. How can I take admission in MSc Chemistry in University of Kolkata
  13. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  14. How to make a career in Nuclear Chemistry after studying M.Sc. in same?
  15. Is M.Sc in Chemistry a better option after B.Sc in Chemistry? Previous DU M.Sc chemistry question papers?
  16. Chemistry honours vs Fishery Science? Job opportunities and scope?
  17. Is there any way to study MSc chemistry through correspondence? Universities offering the same?
  18. University to study M.Phil organic chemistry in Hyderabad? Date of release of notification?
13th May 2011, 06:27 PM
mohd haider

Default Re: Which IIT will be the best for studying MSc Chemistry? Which are the best IITs for studying PG course?How is I.A.C.S(Cultivation of Science in Kolkata)? Ranking of Hyderabad School of Chemistry, Banaras Hindi and Calcutta University?

you can register yourself at the following website & get the online classes of psychology for the NET exam-
http://www.dragg.in/classifieds/?squery=ugc+net+exam+for+psychology&action=search

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/there-any-institutes-coaching-centers-preparing-ugc-net-psychology-bangalore-list-coaching-centers-62365.html#ixzz1MEV55Y9c
14th May 2011, 11:46 AM
nikhilchhajar

Default Re: Which IIT will be the best for studying MSc Chemistry? Which are the best IITs for studying PG course?How is I.A.C.S(Cultivation of Science in Kolkata)? Ranking of Hyderabad School of Chemistry, Banaras Hindi and Calcutta University?

Iit delhi would be the best option for chem like streams . . .
12th July 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

can i do m.sc(chemistry major) from b.sc(biotech) in iit????
8th May 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

If i have done Bsc non-medical with equal weightage to physics, chemistry and mathematics,, am i eligible for giving entrance exam and for admission to M.Sc. Chemistry..Please solve my querry.
28th June 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Which is best college for chemistry? I am study degree .How to prepar iitjam chemistry
29th July 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for jam iit and ism exam
25th August 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

which type of job can i get after doing PG in chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?