18th September 2012, 09:26 PM
ashokknigam

How to do MSW from IGNOU? I am a regular law student form CCS university

Sir i am regular law student from ccs university and want to do msw from IGNOU as distance education course can i do both degree at same time please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course? -- [New]
  2. How to do B.Ed form IGNOU in distance after passing B.A from CCS university?
  3. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU?
  4. Details of MSW from IGNOU University?
  5. Can I get a government job in IGNOU MSW? Where are the vacancies declared in government sector?
  6. How could I do B.Ed after PG in Sociology? Entrance exams to be answered?
  7. Criteria to take admission in IGNOU for MSW?
  8. Procedure of B.Ed and how much percentage is required by the general category?
  9. Last date of application form MSW IGNOU distance course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Last date for admission in correspondence MSW course in IGNOU university in bangalore
  11. How to apply for B.Ed course in Government colleges? Procedure to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?
  12. Which Entrance Exam to appear for to pursue B.Ed course being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation?
  13. Details about MSW from IGNOU University in Mumbai?
  14. How may I do my Masters in Law through Correspondence? I've done my LLB degree from Madras university in B.Tech at Madras Law college on a regular 5 years integrated course and secured 48% marks
  15. MSW course with distance learning from IGNOU: Eligibility? Fees criteria? Center in Mumbai? Details of the course?
  16. What is the percentage required in degree or graduation to do B.Ed course?
  17. Am I eligible for MSW course from IGNOU after completing Geography Honors?
  18. Is there any entrance exam for correspondence MSW in IGNOU? I have completed my B.A
1st September 2015, 07:40 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MSW from IGNOU? I am a regular law student form CCS university

MSW stands for Master of Social Work.

The qualification eligibility for Master of Social Work Degree Programs is Bachelor of Social Work degree from a recognized Institute.

The candidate who have a Bachelor's degree in Humanities / Social Science / Science / Commerce or Management subjects can also apply for this course.

The candidate with a background in social work, psychology, social science, sociology or any other related fields get preference with respect to others for getting admission in this course.

There is no age bar to get admission in this course .

The minimum time duration to complete this course is two years and maximum is 5 years .

The course is available in both Hindi as well as English medium .

The course fee for pursuing MSW from IGNOU is Rs. 27000 /- .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?