29th September 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

When will be the Counselling for me after securing a rank of 314 in GPAT Exam?

i am deepthi my gpat rank is 314...when will be the gpa counselling?where i should join i.e what are the top m.pharm colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. When counselling will start for GPAT qualified candidates? Colleges in Tamil Nadu with 1766 rank in GPAT?
  2. When GPAT counselling will start? What should I do to get offers? What all colleges are there in Tamil Nadu?
  3. What's the highest and lowest merit for this year in Gorakhpur(U.P)?
  4. What is the pattern of Web Counselling for GPAT? Can I get stipend if secured 5634 rank in GPAT?
  5. When and where GPAT counselling will be start in Hyderabad? What are the certificates required at the time of counselling?
  6. When will be the GPAT counselling?
  7. GPAT counselling fee will be reimbursed if not placed in any college? -- [New]
  8. Gpat counselling: Colleges available for 1650 Rank -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Whether a candidate is eligible to attend 2nd counselling after securing rank within 30000 to 40000 in JEE Main? Whether seats remain available in good colleges at 2nd counselling of JEE Main?
  10. What are the chances of securing admission for BDS course?
  11. Can I get a seat in Kakatiya University after securing 492 rank in GPAT? I am a Non Local in AP counseling
  12. Will I get a seat in AP colleges after scoring 9014 rank in GPAT? What is the counseling date?
  13. Is there any separate counselling procedure in GPAT? When it takes place?
  14. Will I get admission in a stipend providing college after securing a rank of 9925 in GPAT under SC category? What is the fee structure for M.Pharm? Details regarding admission to M.Pharm?
  15. Is it possible for me to get admission in a top college after securing a rank of 10604 in GATE Exam?
  16. How to get a seat in counseling after securing 46147 rank?
  17. Am I eligible for GPAT Stipend for the upcoming year after qualifying with a rank of 8501?
  18. Which colleges and which subjects I can get with a rank of 645 in NIPER and with a rank of 1302 in GPAT?
15th August 2016, 04:45 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: When will be the Counselling for me after securing a rank of 314 in GPAT Exam?

GPAT stands for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test. It is a national level entrance exam.It is conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. This exam to select the candidates all over the country for admission in the postgraduate pharmacy programs.

The GPAT counselling of the successful candidates is likely to be starts from first weak of May.

Top M.pharm Colleges-

Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune
Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Pharmacy, Navi Mumbai
Department of Pharmacy, BITS Pilani, Pilani
Department of Pharmacy, Lovely Institute of Tech, Phagwara
Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal
Mohamed Sathak A.J. College of Pharmacy, Chennai
Muzzaffarpur Institute of Technology, Muzaffarpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?