9th July 2010, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

What are the chances of securing admission for BDS course?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have already posted my query but still waiting to get a reply.The query is repeated below

I am Ayisha Resmi from Tamilnadu.My admission register number is 7021 and I am ranked 15257.My community rank is 6624 and I have scored 145.5 marks out of 200.I am a BC candidate and I would like to know my chances of securing an admission for BDS course through counselling.Currently counselling is going on and if it is indeed difficult to get admitted for BDS I need to opt for alternative courses.

Thanking you

Aisha Resmi

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance of getting admission in Karnataka college in MBBS or BDS after securing 63% in COMEDK?
  2. Any chances for admission in it after scoring 124 in ASSO CET? Any chance to get admission BDS colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the chances to get admission in NIT Delhi after securing 79 score out of 360 in JEE mains?
  4. Chances to get admission if secured 296 rank in IP University BDS entrance exam?
  5. Chances to get admission in BDS with 40 marks in KIITEE?
  6. How to take admission in BDS course after securing 60% marks? I have passed 11th exam
  7. PhD in Singapore or Newzealand? Chances of getting job in Nezealand?
  8. Admission in government medical college for MBBS after scoring 135 in MHT CET? If not MBBS then are there any chances for BDS?
  9. What are the chances of getting admission in Goenka or St Xaviers after securing 92.5% in best of four subjects?
  10. How to get admission for MBBS or BDS in government or private medical college after securing 118 in PCB?
  11. What are my chances for practicing in Canada after BDS completion? -- [New]
  12. Is there any chance of getting admission in Vadodara medical college after securing 89% in 12th?
  13. Chances to get a seat in MBBS and BDS after scoring Manipal ENAT score of 147 out of 240?
  14. What are the chances for admission in any Self Finance College after scoring 173.75 cutoff?
  15. How to do BBA from JMI after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What can I do after BDS course?
  17. Date of start of admission of Diplome to Degree? Admission in government college by securing 62%?
  18. Scope of BDS? Is it a right decision to pursue BDS?
25th February 2012, 07:24 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: What are the chances of securing admission for BDS course?

First Tell me about which entrance exam you are talking here
25th February 2012, 09:51 PM
Nicky91

Hi Reshmi,
U hav plentiful opportunities... U need nt worry... Here I send u the num of colleges which offer BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)....

1. Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Mumbai.
2. Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Memorial Dental College, Dhule.
3. Bharati Vidyapeetha Dental College & Hospital, Pune
4. Chatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Shikshan Sanstha's Dental College, Aurangabad
5. Dr. D. Y. Patil Dental College & Hospital, Pune
6. Ahmedabad Dental College, Ahmedabad
7. A.J. Institute of Dental Sciences, Mangalore
8. Budha Institue of Dental Sciences, Patna
9. Dr. R. Ahmed Dental College and Hospital Recognised Govt, Kolkata.
10. Nair Hospital Dental college Recognised Govt, Mumbai.
24th April 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

kitny percent marks fsc ma chya bds ma admission ka liya
3rd August 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

my cut off is 186.5 i am bc candidate. can I get self financing bds. reply please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?