4th May 2012, 05:03 PM
pvdpel

How to write improvement exam in Physics to get more marks? Am I eligible to write BITS entrance with improved marks?

i have passed 12 standard in 2011 with 91% in physics,chemistry and maths, but i would like to write improvement in physics to get more marks, am i eligible to write bits entrance with the improved marks?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for BITS if I write improvement only in Physics? I have secured 75% in Physics
  2. Am I eligible for BITS after securing 75% in Physics?
  3. How to do M.Tech in BITS? Eligibility marks required to write the exam?
  4. Am I eligible to write IAF executie exams if I have scored 50% marks in graduation with physics? -- [New]
  5. Are we eligible for BITS if we write the improvement exam?
  6. Is it possible to get a good job with 56% in 12th and 88% in 10th? Can I write the improvement for 12th exams again? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to write Kerala MCA entrance exam? I have scored 66% marks in BSc computer science and 44.5% marks in Mathematics
  8. Am i eligible to write NET or SLET exam after passing MCA in IGNOU with 70% marks
  9. Am I eligible to write BIT SAT exam? I have scored 99% marks in 11th and scored more than 80% marks in 12th. Would practical marks be consider under PCM group percentage marks?
  10. Am I eligible for KCET exam after scoring 139 marks in PCB? List of good books for MBBS entrance exam? How can I prepare for it?
  11. Eligibility to write AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  12. Can I be eligible to write IAS exam after doing BS engineering in BITS
  13. Date of entrance exam for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? Which exam to write?
  14. Can I appear for 12th again from open school if I have not scored good marks in PCB to opt for medical?
  15. Can i be eligible for BITS Entrance exam after passing 12th with 60% marks
  16. Am I eligible for BITSAT Exam having scored 85.6% in Intermediate but just 32 marks in 2nd year Physics?
  17. What is the procedure to write Graduation improvement exam?
  18. Can I apply for MBA in Mumbai having less than 50 percent in graduation?
15th August 2016, 04:47 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to write improvement exam in Physics to get more marks? Am I eligible to write BITS entrance with improved marks?

You can write BIT entrance examination after improvement exam and marks. But a candidate is only eligible for improvement examination only next year after board exams, you can not appear for improvement examination after two or three years.

The eligibility criteria for Birla Institute of Technology Science Aptitude Test is that you must have aggregate of 75% marks in board exam and 60 marks or above in individual subject like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. If you are meeting all these percentage criteria then you are eligible for BITSAT exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?