5th June 2013, 05:22 PM
gtavcsa

How to get a seat in counseling after securing 46147 rank?

Respected sir,
my ward has secured 46147 rank in the entrance exam and his PCM percentage is 68.3% will he get seat in counselling.
I wish you to respond as soon as possible.
"THANKING YOU"
YOURFAITHFULLY
SANTOSH.S.P

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks are required to get selected in SRM University?
  2. Can I get a government seat after securing 4286 rank in OJEE? Which branches can i get? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. In which college can I get a seat after securing 20,000 rank in PGECET for OC category
  4. Am I eligible for GATE counseling after scoring 16704 rank in GATE exam? Can I get M.Tech seat in GATE counseling? When will the GATE counseling start?
  5. Is it possible to get a seat in Architecture in NIT after securing 11521 rank? -- [New]
  6. Can I get a seat in Kakatiya University after securing 492 rank in GPAT? I am a Non Local in AP counseling
  7. Will I get a seat in NIT Jamshedpur after securing a rank of 50000?
  8. In which college can I get after securing 934 rank in PGECET for M.Pharmacy
  9. Any chance to get a seat in AG, BSc, SV Agri University, Tirupati after securing 32000 rank in EAMCET?
  10. Can I get MBBS seat in counseling after scoring overall rank of 3571 and community rank in 2247?
  11. Details of last years counseling details? Which seat can I expect after scoring 220 rank?
  12. Can I get a seat after securing 5100 rank? I want to seat in Hyderabad
  13. How to know whether I am selected for WASE exam?
  14. Can I get a seat in 2nd or 3rd HSCS Haryana State Counseling after scoring 194509 rank in AIEEE?
  15. Can I get a seat in BSc Agriculture in SV Agriculture University Tirupati after securing 32000 in EAMCET?
  16. Will I be able to get a seat in RVCE after securing 20,000 rank in GATE?
  17. Will I get a seat in SVU Tripura after securing 512 rank in PGCET (Civil)?
  18. Can I get a seat a seat in BSc Ag or Veterinary after securing 39283 rank in EAMCET
31st August 2017, 06:50 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a seat in counseling after securing 46147 rank?

You have a chance to get admission in best engineering college after scoring 46147 rank in JEE exam. You have to register for online counseling to get admission in best college as per your rank. You have to fill college preferences during 'choice filling' and lock your choices before the due date, otherwise you may loss one chance to get admission in best engineering institutes.
After getting the result of counseling, if you got a seat in any college, then you have to visit the campus within the prescribed time period to complete the further admission process, otherwise your seat will be allotted to next candidate who is in waiting.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?