11th October 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I fill the form of clerical exam? What is the date of the examination?

How can I fill form for clearcal exam and know the dates of examination I would qualify my 12th board in 2013 want to get job immediately so can know the dates of examination and way to fill the form

8th September 2015, 11:12 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I fill the form of clerical exam? What is the date of the examination?

There is no large number of government jobs on the basis of the 10+2 educational qualification. The list of few of the examination for the direct recruitment in the job is through the SSC CHSLE examination.

SSC stands for the Staff Selection Commission and the examination is conducted every year in the month of November and the qualification to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board and age must be above 18years.

The application form for the examination is available online in the month of June and to get the more information visit at the www.ssconline.in.
8th September 2015, 07:09 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I fill the form of clerical exam? What is the date of the examination?

Yes, there are many jobs in the private sector at the 10+2 educational qualification but to get the jobs in the public sector there are only few options at the 10+2 level. At the 10+2 educational qualification you are eligible to appear for the SSC examination conducted by the state board, STET, Indian Post etc..

But for most of them the eligibility is candidates age must be above 18 years along with the 10+2 degree. To get the information for the STET visit at your state official website. But to appear in the SSC examination you have to fill the online application form released by the SSC every year in the month of June.

To get the information about any particular entrance examination and its syllabus and pattern of examination visit the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?