11th September 2011, 01:36 PM
deepashiv

Will I be eligible for Bank Exams having secured 48% in 10th, 80% in 12th and 63% in B.Com?

i got 48% in 10th & 80% in 12th &63% in b.com graduation. so will i be eligible for banking exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for Bank Exams having secured 48% in 10th, 80% in 12th and 63% in B.Com?
  2. Am I eligible for Bank Clerical and PO Exams being a candidate having secured 74% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 69% in Graduation? Required Qualification for SBI and IBPS Exams?
  3. Am I eligible for bank PO exam after securing 57% in 10th, 48% in 12th
  4. Am I eligible for bank PO and clerical entrance exam after scoring 78% in 10th?
  5. Which kind of Bank Exams am I eligible for having scored 54% in 10th, 70% in 12th and 74% in UG with B.Com course?
  6. Can I apply for Bank PO Exams being a candidate having scored 56% in 10th, 67.8% in 12th and 59.25% in Graduation?
  7. Which Companies am I eligible for Campus Placements being a candidate having secured 62% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 67% in BE?
  8. Will I be able to get any Bank jobs after scoring 50% marks in Botany Graduation, 80% and 58.4% in 10th and 12th? Should I try some other exams? Which exams should I try?
  9. Eligible for Bank exams after scoring 48% in 12th and 65% in 1st semester?
  10. Can I give Bank PO Exams being a candidate of pursuing MA in English having secured 57% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 57% in Graduation?
  11. Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam having secured 81% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 54% in Graduation?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in IBPS exam if secured 53% in 10th, 44% in 12th and 41% in T.Y.B.Com? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to appear for Bank PO exam after scoring 49.6% in 10th?
  14. Am I eligible for bank exams after completing B.Com from IGNOU?
  15. Am i eligible for Bank PO exams after 60% and 55% marks in graduation and 12th respectively? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will I be eligible to join in IT companies after scoring 50% in 12th and 55% in 10th?
  17. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams having secured 57% in Graduation and 76% in 10+2?
  18. Am I eligible for upcoming bank clerical exam after passing 10th with 90% and 12th with 52%
11th September 2011, 06:52 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for Bank Exams having secured 48% in 10th, 80% in 12th and 63% in B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepashiv View Post
i got 48% in 10th & 80% in 12th &63% in b.com graduation. so will i be eligible for banking exams?
Yes, You are eligible for Bank PO and Bank Clerical Recruitment examination.

The eligibility criteria are Vary form Bank To bank, Different bank Have its different Eligiblity, But If you apply for Nationalized banks like SBI and IBPS then for this you have to complete your Graduation degree course in any discipline form a recognised University (For Bank PO Examination).

>> There is No minimum percentage eligibility criteria to apply for SBI and IBPS Bank PO Examination, If you have passed in your Graduation then definitely you are eligible for Bank PO Examination. To apply for Bank PO examination your age should between 21 to 30 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST Candidates.

>> But for Clerical Post, You need to complete your 12Th examination with minimum 60% marks (For SBI Bank).

>> For IBPS Clerical examination you need to scored minimum 60% marks in your 10Th examination OR 50% Marks in your 12Th examination OR Passed in your Graduation degree course.

But to apply for this examination your age should between 18 to 28 years.

>> So, You are eligible for Bank PO examination As well as IBPS Clerical examination, The examination fees of SBI Bank PO was Rs 500 and Clerical was Rs 350, Candidates have to pay the fees through Challan form and then fill the application form Online By visit the Bank Website.

So, If you are Interested in IBPS Clerical examination then please apply for this examination soon before the Last date, The last date of apply for this examination was 24/09/2011 And for more Information please check the IBPS Official website -

http://www.ibps.in

Download Notification - Click Here
11th September 2011, 07:20 PM
saurabh abhijeet

Default Re: Will I be eligible for Bank Exams having secured 48% in 10th, 80% in 12th and 63% in B.Com?

hello frnd,

ofcourse you are eligible for bank exams....
eligiility criteria for bank po is graduate in any descipline and for clerk if you are graduate then there is no need of 1st class 12th.....ans as you are graduate with 1st class hence there is no need of any other requirement.......

and for your information, there is recruitment for clerk in banks which last date is 24th sept. for more detail visit the website www.ibps.in.......
11th September 2011, 07:56 PM
anand5409

yes, you are eligible for bank clerical exam because eligibility for this is 60% in 10+2 or passed bachelor degree in any subject.
11th September 2011, 08:35 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Hello dear

Bank generally Hire freshers for two position

>>Bank clerical post.

>>bank PO post.

for the first one the eligibility criteria for academic is

1.A pass with 60% marks in the aggregate in Matriculation/SSC (old pattern)/SSLC/10 th
std. Examination of 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent. For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXSM
candidates a pass in the aggregate in Matriculation/SSC (old pattern)/SSLC/10 th std.
Examination of 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent.

or, A pass with 50% marks in HSC examination of 10+2 (10+2+3 pattern) /11 th Std. of
(11+1+3) pattern or Intermediate/Pre-University or any equivalent examination/Diploma
in Banking recognized by Central/State Government or U.T. administration. For
SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXSM candidates a pass in HSC examination of 10+2 (10+2+3
pattern) /11 th Std. of (11+1+3) pattern or Intermediate/Pre-University or any equivalent
examination/Diploma in Banking recognized by Central/State Government or U.T.
administration.

for BANK PO post candidate should be graduate holders with minimum 60% marks in graduation.

all the best..........
12th September 2011, 12:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friend,

Yes , You are eligible BANK PO exam like IBPS exam.

IBPS exam is conduct for BANK PO for 17 banks .

Only those candidate have completed graduation degree are eligible for BANK PO exam.

Also all candidate age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

Selection process for IBPS exam-
1) Written Test
2)Personal Interview

For written test you must be care about mathematics and general knowledge.

Thanks
12th September 2011, 01:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friend,

You have below 50% in 10th so you are eligible for maximum BANK exam. But you are not eligible for SBI BANK PO exam.

IBPS exam is conduct for BANK PO for 17 banks .

Only those candidate have completed graduation degree are eligible for BANK PO exam.

Also all candidate age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

Selection process for IBPS exam-
1) Written Test
2)Personal Interview

For written test you must be care about mathematics and general knowledge.

Thanks
15th September 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir my birth date is march 1983 and i belongs to general category so will i be eligible for IBPS exam because according to my birth date i am above 28 please suggest. Thanks!
16th September 2011, 12:18 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
yes you are eligible for bank exam as you are a graduate.
There are some criteria for bank exam.....
*The candidates should be a graduate from any discipline , from a recognize university.
with more than 60% .
*The age limit is 22 - 30 yrs,
there is a relaxation for sc/st obc candidates.
here is the exam pattern how this exam occur how much total mark...

for more details you can visit official website of respective banks.

good luck......
16th September 2011, 12:20 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
yes you are eligible for bank exam as you are a graduate.
There are some criteria for bank exam.....
*The candidates should be a graduate from any discipline , from a recognize university.
with more than 60% .
*The age limit is 22 - 30 yrs,
there is a relaxation for sc/st obc candidates.
here is the exam pattern how this exam occur how much total mark...

for more details you can visit official website of respective banks.

good luck......
16th December 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Is graduation marks require,if u pass IBPS exam with good percentage?
20th April 2012, 10:23 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
Yes you can eligible for bank PO exams and clerical exams.

Eligibility criteria is differant from differant banks.

Eligibility criterie for bank PO exams:

The candidate should be complete graduation from a recognised university.

Final year graduate students also eligible.

Candidate should be a citizen of india.

Age limits is 21years to 30years.

Eligibility criteria for bank clerk exam:

The candidate should be complete 12th from a recognised state board of india.

Age limits is 18years to 28years.

So are eligible for both bank po and clerical exams.

All the best.
21st April 2012, 12:42 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

yes...you are applicable for both bank po exams and clerical exam

eligibility criteria for bank po exam:

1.applicant should be complete graduation from a recognised university

2.age limit is 21 years to 30 years

3.final year students also applicable

4.applicant should be a citizen of india.
selection procedure:
1.written test

2.interview

eligibility criteria for clerk exam:

1.candidate should complete 12th standard from recognised state board of india

2.age limit is 18 years to 28 years

selection procedure:

1.written test

2.interview

for more details visit official websites of banks

all the best....
24th October 2012, 10:39 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

Yes, you are absolutely eligible for appearing in Bnak exams, provided that you fulfill age criteria too.

Eligibility criteria for bank exams -

For Bank PO - 20 - 30 years of age.

For Bank Clerk - 18 - 28 years of age.

Graduation from a recognised university.

IBPS conducts these Bank PO and Bank Clerk exams twice ayear.

If you fulfill both the eligibility criteria, you can apply for IBPS Common written exam.

Start your preparation for these papers -

1. Reasonong.

2. Quantitative aptitude

3. General Awareness

4. English

5. Computer Awareness.
25th October 2012, 01:27 AM
mahhiads

Hello Friend,

You Eligible For For All Bank Exams Because Eligible Criteria :

Clerk Post

1. 12th Passed
2. Age Limit : 18 to 28 Year

PO Post :

1. Graduate From Recognized University
2. Age Limit : 21 To 28 Years

All The Best!!!!!!!
25th October 2012, 06:52 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Yeah sure , you are eligible to apply for banking exam . You can apply for Clerical and Probationary Officer examination . The eligibility criteria is differ from bank to bank . Every bank has follows the own framed pattern of the Bank examination .

Let see the some banks eligibility criteria of Bank Clerical and Bank Probationary Officer Examination .

IBPS Clerical / Probationary Officer Exam ::

-->> You have to holding the bachelor's degree course .
-->> Any discipline from a recognized University .
-->> There is no minimum marks required to apply .

Note :: Final year candidates are not eligible to apply .

While appearing for Clerical examination , you must have a good literacy in the Computer Knowledge in Operating and Working . i.e you must have a certification / diploma course / studied in 12th level / graduation level in computers .

IBPS Clerical age limits ::

-->> You must have minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years .
-->> Upper age limits is applicable .

IBPS Clerical Exam notification :: 15/10/12
Last date for Online Registration :: 05/11/12

IBPS Probationary Officer age limits ::

-->> You must have minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years .
-->> Upper age limits is applicable .

SBI Clerical Exam eligibility ::

-->> You must have a completed your Intermediate with 60% aggregate marks for unreserved categories (General and OBC ) OR 55% aggregate marks for reserved categories . Even degree holders may also eligible to apply .

-->> You must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 28 years and Upper age limits is applicable .

SBI Probationary Officer ::

-->> You must have a graduate degree or equivalent qualification .
-->> Any discipline candidate can apply for this examination .
-->> No percentage bar required to apply for this examination .
-->> Age limits :: 21 - 30 years .
25th October 2012, 09:19 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Most certainly you are eligible for both the banking exams from Institute of Banking Personnel Service (IBPS). The name of two exams are IBPS Clerk and IBPS Bank PO Exam. You can appear for any of the two since the qualification requirement for both is the same. Although I would recommend appearing for the IBPS Bank PO.

Earlier 10th and 12th standard candidates were also eligible to apply for Bank Clerk Exam but the Public Sector Banks (PSU) have recently asked the IBPS to change the minimum qualification criteria for Clerical exam to graduation.

Like I said, you should apply for Bank PO Exam but for that you will have to wait till next year. However if you want to appear in a exam now, then apply for the IBPS Clerical as soon as possible since the registration is currently underway.

IBPS Clerk Eligibility

1. A graduation degree from a recognized university.

2. The age limit is 18 to 28 years with relaxation for reserve category:

3. OBC - three years.

4. SC/ST - five years.

5. You must also have computer operating knowledge. A diploma/degree in computers/IT is required. Candidate who had Computers as one of the subjects in High School/College can also apply.

IBPS Bank PO

1. Age limit for Bank PO is 20 to 30 years.

2. Upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years for OBC.

3. Similarly age limit is relaxed upto 5 years for SC/ST.

4. A graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.
25th October 2012, 01:48 PM
sah.alok

well yes you are eligible,let me tell you one thing,the minimum percentage of 60-65% through out your academic career is asked by the some of the private sectors like software companies,but in case of government sector it is not the case,the minimum percentage of 60-65% is required in the qualification upon which you are applying for the job,means if you are applying for any job in the government sector as a graduate then you will be asked to produce minimum 60% in graduation only,and it doesn't matter how much you scored in 10 and 12,in the same way if you are applying for government jobs as a 12 pass then you will be asked to produce 60% only in 12,your 10 percentage doesn't matter,this policy is same for every government sector in india whether it is railways,bank,defence etc.SO THE ANSWER OF YOUR IS YES YOU CAN APPLY FOR GOVERNMENT BANK JOBS AFTER GETTING 48% IN 10,80% IN 12,63% IN B.COM.
25th October 2012, 06:57 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Hello,

yes you eligible for bank exams.
Below iam providing you the details of different exams which are conducted by bank.

Eligibility criteria for the IBPS clerical exams -
1. 12th from any recognized board .
2. Minimum 55% marks in 12th .
3. Age limit = should be between 18 to 28 years

Eligibility criteria for bank PO exams -
1. graduation from any recognized university .
2. minimum 55% marks in graduation .
3. Age limit = 21 to 30 years .

Admission Process & Banking Exam Patterns
The examination is conducted at an all India level for the class 1 posts.
exam includes English fluency and mental ability tests.
Private/ Foreign banks- The recruitment process is conducted at renowned institutes like University of Mumbai, University of Delhi, Xavier Labor Relations Institute and IIMs.
The candidates have to successfully go through a written test followed by a personal interview to be recruited for the designation of probationer officer. Central Recruitment Board (SBI) conducts the selection process.
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) takes the responsibility of advertising about these vacancies.
The entrance exams in the banking sector generally contain a written test followed by personal interview/group discussion.

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection

IBPS House, 90 feet, D.P.Road,
Near Thakur Polytechnic,
Off. Western Express Highway, P. B. No. 8587
Kandivali (E), Mumbai 400 101
INDIA

Helpline Number : 91-22-2968 7111
(Available from 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM - Excluding Saturday and Sunday)

Fax: 91-22-2854 2076

27th October 2012, 09:49 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear There,

Yes you are absolutely eligible for Bank PO Exams as per your educational standards.

This is because the educational qualification that is required to be eligible for the bank exams is graduation with a minimum of 55% marks.

And you have got 63% marks in graduation but at the same time your age too will remain in between 21-30 years.

If you fulfill the age criteria then you are eligible for the same.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
28th October 2012, 01:00 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hey friend,

The Bank Exam is the exam which is conducted by various banks in India

The Bank exam would include exams conducted for the post of Bank Probationary officer and Bank clerk by writing the Bank PO and Bank Clerk exam

As mentioned your qualification you could possibly apply for both the Bank PO and bank clerk exam as you satisfy the needed qualification for both.

But still it is better that you apply for the Bank PO as it pays you more and has more standard that the Bank clerk post and there are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the Bank Po and the main thing is that the eligibility criteria changes from bank-bank.

-> The candidate appearing for the exam must be a ciitzen of India

-> The age limit needed for the Bank PO exam is that the candidate must have 21-30 years of age.

-> There are certain upper age relaxation which are allowed for certain category candidates,

-> The education qualification needed for the Bank PO exam is that the candidate must have completed a degree and can be in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 60% aggregate and this may change from bank-bank.

-> The candidate appearing for the exam must have known about computers and should have a knownledge on MS Office.

If you tend to satisfy all these criteira's then you can apply for the Bank PO exam.

For more info regarding the exam check at the official site of the bank in which you are applying.

ALL THE BEST
28th October 2012, 09:49 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hi,
Well, Seeing your marks I can say that you are eligible. Mostly bank examinations have no restriction over 10th standard marks. If you go for RBI examination which is a very prestigious bank examination for candidates who want to opt for Reserve Bank of India, then you require to have a 60% in all through your academical career. Also you will have to clear the RBI examination with high score. Now for IBPS and few other bank examinations such strict outline is not there. But the bank that you are applying for has its own restrictions and criteria regarding the score for bank examinations and academical qualifications. So be careful to first know the norm of the bank you want to go and then go for the examination.
30th October 2012, 06:52 PM
suraj391

Hello,
You Eligible For For
All Bank Exams Because Eligible Criteria :

Clerk Post

1. 12th Passed
2. Age Limit : 18 to 28 Year

PO Post :

1. Graduate From Recognized University
2. Age Limit : 21 To 28 Years

thaxsss
all the best
30th October 2012, 06:58 PM
suraj391

Hello,
Yes you are absolutely eligible for Bank PO Exams as per your educational standards.

This is because the educational qualification that is required to be eligible for the bank exams is graduation with a minimum of 55% marks.

And you have got 63% marks in graduation but at the same time your age too will remain in between 21-30 years.

or
The maximum age limit specified is applicable to General Category candidates. Relaxation of Upper age limit is :
1 Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe 5 years
2 Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) 3 years
3 Persons With Disabilities 10 years
4 Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers 5 years
5 Persons who lived in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 5 years
6 Persons affected by 1984 riots 5 years
7 Persons who have completed 5 years of service in RRBs 5 years

Qualification:
You should have a valid degree(12th) and your aggregate must be 60%.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
thaxsss
all the best
30th October 2012, 07:08 PM
suraj391

Hello,

thaxsss
all the best
The eligible qualification of Bank PO's its clearly mentioned in IBPS Bank pos notification.you seen once that notification for further information..

Minimum Qualification for Bank PO's is
1.One must have complete the graduation in any trade.
2.One must have 55% aggregate through out the career.
thaxssssss
30th October 2012, 07:10 PM
suraj391

Hello,

thaxsss
all the best
The eligible qualification of Bank PO's its clearly mentioned in IBPS Bank pos notification.you seen once that notification for further information..

Minimum Qualification for Bank PO's is
1.One must have complete the graduation in any trade.
2.One must have 55% aggregate through out the career.
thaxssssss
2nd February 2013, 03:12 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

First of all, I would like to tell you that banking examinations are conducted by SBI and IBPS.

Yes definitely, you are eligible for Banking examinations.

The eligibility criteria required for banking examinations are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any stream from any recognised college or university.

* Age limit- 20-28 yrs for Clerk; 20-30 yrs for IBPS PO and 21-30 yrs for SBI PO.

* Age relaxation- 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for SC/ST contendors.

* Nationality- Indian.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?