15th October 2012, 07:28 PM
mithu kumar kundu

Is certificate of VMU valid for WBSSC?

is certificate of vmu valid for wbssc?...Could u please tell me the answer

20th August 2013, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is certificate of VMU valid for WBSSC?

M persuing BCA distance mode from VMU. After completing wil I able to apply any government jobs under Government of India and also under Government of Karnataka...????? plzzzz reply me....
29th September 2017, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

In the session 2010 to 2012 July of m.sc math applied distance in vinayak mission university ugc approved?
24th June 2018, 02:19 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the certificate from VMU is valid for applying to WBSSC.

VInayaka Mission Univeristy is one of the top univeristy which is affiliated by UGC (University Granted Commission), NAAC (National Assessment & Accreditation Council, MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development) and AICTE UGC DEC Joint committee.

The degree from VMU is valid for studying higher educations in any university, you can apply fo any entrance exams conducted by state or central government and you can get jobs in any government or private sector.
So, you can apply for WBSSC with your VMU degree certificate.
30th July 2019, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Is vinayaka Mission certificate is valid for an primary school service .
31st July 2019, 03:21 PM
mani98

Vinayaka mission university is one of the big university in india located in Tamil nadu.

This university is approved by UGC (university grant commission), Government of india, MHRD etc.

so the degree offered by this university is valid every where in india and hence its degree is also valid in west bengal.

You may check UGC website for further confirmation.
5th July 2020, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Is M.Sc(Physics) degree offered by VMU valid for West Bengal School Service Commission . Please let me know ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?