15th May 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Names of the UGC approved universities for MSc Physics from Gujarat by distance learning?

Give the name of UGC approved university forM.Sc.(physics) from Gujarat by distance learing.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the universities providing B.Tech engineering through distance learning after diploma?
  2. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
  3. Names of the universities providing diploma in electronics through distance learning?
  4. List of AICTE/UGC approved universities which offer Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in India? -- [New]
  5. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  6. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India?
  7. How to do Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering by distance learning mode after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? List of universities which are approved by DEC and UGC?
  8. How to take admission for AICTE approved distance learning in B.Tech?
  9. List of the distance learning MSc electronics universities approved by AICTE?
  10. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in india approved by AICTE?
  11. Distance universities offering Diploma in Civil Engineering for an employee of Irrigation Department?
  12. Is KSOU, Mysore approved by AICTE & UGC for technical education?
  13. Names of the universities providing diploma in electronics through distance learning(Affiliated to AICTE/DEC/UGC?
  14. List of AICTE/UGC/Distance approved universities for studying M.Tech in Environmental Engineering?
  15. List of Universities offering M.Phil in Political Science in Distance Learning and approved by UGC?
  16. How to take admission in MSc Zoology from distance education? Names of the universities which are UGC recognized?
  17. Is the B.Tech Chemical Distance Learning Degree approved by UGC AICTE?
  18. List of UGC recognized universities offering distance learning program in B.Tech Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
24th May 2012, 03:43 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the UGC approved universities for MSc Physics from Gujarat by distance learning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Give the name of UGC approved university forM.Sc.(physics) from Gujarat by distance learing.
Distance Programs needs to be approved by Distance Education Council of India, instead of UGC (University Grant Commission), in order to get recognition on national level.
In Gujrat, there isn't any university recognized by the Distance Education Council for pursuing M.Sc (Physics).
Some of the recognized universities available in different parts of India which offers M.Sc. (Physics) through distance mode are as follows:
  • Acharya Nagarjuna University-Andhra Pradesh
  • Alagappa University- Tamil Nadu
  • Madurai Kamraj University- Tamil Nadu
  • NIMS University- Rajasthan
  • St. Peters University- Chennai
  • Vinayaka Missions University-Tamil Nadu

For further information, refer to the official website of each Universities.
3rd July 2012, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the UGC approved universities for MSc Physics from Gujarat by distance learning?

can i do msc physics from EILLM university through distance mode?
1st August 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.SC in Physics from VMU,TAMILNADU in the year of july 2009-2011.IS THIS DEGREE VALID?
4th August 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Names of the UGC approved universities for MSc Physics from Gujarat by distance learning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do msc physics from EILLM university through distance mode?
let me know the date of admission.
14th August 2012, 06:45 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Here is a list of UGC approved universities for MSc Physics from Gujarat by distance learning as under-

Acharya Nagarjuna University-Andhra Pradesh
Alagappa University- Tamil Nadu
Madurai Kamraj University- Tamil Nadu
NIMS University- Rajasthan
St. Peters University- Chennai
Vinayaka Missions University-Tamil Nadu
18th August 2012, 01:24 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Names of the UGC approved universities for MSc Physics from Gujarat by distance learning?

List of Top UGC approved Universities:

• Madurai Kamraj University- Tamil Nadu
  • NIMS University- Rajasthan
  • St. Peters University- Chennai
  • Vinayaka Missions University-Tamil Nadu
  • Acharya Nagarjuna University-Andhra Pradesh
  • Alagappa University- Tamil Nadu

19th August 2012, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

I have compaleted M.sc in physics vmu in tamilnadu in year 2009-2011 valid degree in gujarat
20th August 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I have passed B.Sc with physics chemistry and mathematics in 2012.I have gotten 47.08% in graduation.Can I do M.Sc in Physics via distance education from any college/university/open university in West Bengal?
22nd August 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Name of UGC approved universities for M.Sc.physics from U.P. by distance learning.
23rd January 2014, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

list of the recognised Govt&Private (ugc&dec) universities conducting M.Sc in PHYSICS in INDIA ,
5th July 2014, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

I complete MSc(Physics) From CMJ University From 2011-2012 session is that valid?
2nd May 2017, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me names of universities which provides additional Bsc. Chemistry or Msc. Physics through distance education / correspondence. contact Pawan Kumar Rohtak 9466008882
7th August 2017, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Please give me names of ugc approved distance universities which provides Msc. Physics. And provide additional Chemistry in Bsc.
5th April 2018, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Swami vivekanand university M.Sc. is approve in Gujarat teacher exam TAT 2. ?? Please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?