10th April 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

M.Sc Physics from VMU is valuable for government jobs?

Is msc phy of vmu is valued in India for govt jobs. approved by ugc/dec.
I want admission in msc physics of VMU .this course is valuable for govt jobs or not.

13th April 2014, 04:35 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: M.Sc Physics from VMU is valuable for government jobs?

You considered that you want to admit in VMU university. You also considered that you want to know about VMU university is M.Sc from VMU university is valid for government job or not. So now I am clearing about your confusion from your question. If VMU university is UGC approved then it degree from this university is applicable for government job in all over India.

If it is a private or dimmed university and it have no government affiliated or not UGC approved then this degree is not valid and its value is equivalent to private institutions computer PGDCA certificate. So my suggestion is for you that before admission you can investigate for about this university that is this university is UGC approved or not and they give better placements or not.

If you conscious about this step then you ll don't went in the wrong way. So that you built your carrier properly. If you have any doubt in VMU university as you considered then you can apply for another university in which the university UGC approved so that you don’t have any fear that you can admitted and study properly without tension and afraid. So always be study well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?