26th October 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for MDS?

can u tell me the fee structure for MDS any where in india????? i want to know mostly the fee structure for MDS in prosthodontics and oral and maxillofacial surgey.. please reply to my question...

Related Questions:
  1. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Whether a candidate is eligible to practice in USA if completed MDS in India through ORE? Fee structure of MDS programme in Washington University?
  3. Possibility of practicing in USA after completing MDS in India through clearance of ORE exam? Fee structure of MDS course in Washington University?
  4. Criteria to do MDS in USA? What is the fee structure to do MDS in USA?
  5. What is the fee structure for MDS in government colleges?
  6. Fee structure of MDS program in Saraswati Dental College, Lucknow? Required marks in entrance exam for admission? Tips for preparation without coaching?
  7. What is the fee structure for studying MDS?
  8. Date of admission, best college/university and fee structure of MDS in Australia?
  9. Fee structure to join MDS in India?
  10. Fee structure and colleges offering MDS seats all over India?
  11. Which are the good colleges in India and AP for MDS course? Fee structure of it?
  12. Total number of MDS seat in Kerala? Fee structure of both government and self financing colleges?
  13. Detailed information for MDS colleges in Nepal with low fee structure?
  14. Will I be able to get a seat in Dental College for MDS course after scoring 2649 rank in COMEDK PGET exam? Fee structure of the course?
  15. Number of MDS seats available through COMEDK? Cost of MDS program? -- [New]
  16. How to get admission in different branches of MDS in government college after completion of MDS? What is the exam procedure and fee structure?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in MDS entrance exam? From which subject maximum number of questions would comes? Fee of MDS colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  18. What is the total fee structure of 3 years for MDS seat? What is the fee in private and government dental colleges in India?
23rd December 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for MDS?

Pl. let me know No. Of seats for mds in Karnataka for obc-2a students who are eligible in kcet
17th May 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

what is d fee structure for mds in community dentistry in private colleges?
27th June 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for mds in us
14th June 2015, 02:53 PM
Priyadarshan sharma

Thumbs down Re: What is the fee structure for MDS?

Private college name : Rama dental college
8,50,000 per year -tution fees
1,25,000 per year - hostel fees

thank you all the best
15th July 2017, 12:40 PM
stylesclash
Junior Member+

Here I am giving you the fee structure for MDS offered by government dental college and hospital, Mumbai

Admission fee 1500/-
Tuition fee. 36,300/-
Library fee. 1000/-
Development fee 3000/-
Gymkhana fee. 500/-
Caution money ( deposit) 3000/-
library money (deposit) 2000/-
laboratory ( deposit) 100/-
Total 47,400/-
However the fee structure vary for institution to institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?