25th August 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Total number of MDS seat in Kerala? Fee structure of both government and self financing colleges?

What is the total number of MDS seats in kerala? And also the fee structure of MDS in kerala (Both govt. & Self financing colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the total fee structure of 3 years for MDS seat? What is the fee in private and government dental colleges in India?
  2. Will I get a seat in government/aided engineering college in Kerala after scoring 14581 rank in Kerala EEE? Fees of the self financing colleges? Number of seats for engineering?
  3. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS
  4. What is the fee structure for government self financing medical colleges and private self financing medical colleges? Will I get a seat in government or private self financing college after scoring 8618 rank in KEAM?
  5. Fee structure for MSc Nursing course in self finance and government colleges in Kerala?
  6. Fee structure for government and self financing colleges offering M.E CSE?
  7. What is the fee structure for MDS in government colleges?
  8. Possibility to get a seat in government quota in government/self financing colleges in Kerala? I have got 30.3345 marks in Kerala engineering entrance
  9. What is the total number of MDS seats in government dental college in India?
  10. Can I get a merit seat in Tamilnadu government college after completing 12th in Kerala with 90% in total?
  11. Is there any chance to get MBBS seat in self financing college in Kerala?
  12. List of all the government colleges and private colleges with total number of seats for MDS?
  13. Which are the CS government colleges in Kerala? What is the detailed fee structure?
  14. Total number of medical seats in Tamilnadu for government and Self Financing College Community Wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the fee structure for MDS?
  16. Fee structure of self financing engineering colleges and private self financing engineering colleges in Kerala?
  17. Is there a common AIPG MDS entrance exam? Total number of MDS seats in all private and government dental colleges in India?
  18. Can a candidate with 2638 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam be able to secure a seat in self financed colleges of Kerala?
2nd September 2014, 11:28 AM
Rajesh Saagar
Member+

Default Re: Total number of MDS seat in Kerala? Fee structure of both government and self financing colleges?

As per last year's data totally there are 56 seats allocated for MDS. I'm not sure about the seat allocation for this year (AIPGDEE 2015)
2nd September 2014, 11:30 AM
Rajesh Saagar
Member+

Default Re: Total number of MDS seat in Kerala? Fee structure of both government and self financing colleges?

As per last year's data the total number of MDS seats allocated was 56. I'm not sure about this year's seat allocation for AIPGDEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?