28th February 2017, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects should I choose as main and optional after B.Sc Maths for IAS preparation?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Sc Maths and after completing it I want to start preparing for IAS exam so I want to know which subjects should I choose as main and optional after B.Sc Maths for IAS preparation? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th July 2017, 11:35 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects should I choose as main and optional after B.Sc Maths for IAS preparation?

Civil Service examination is conducted by UPSC for recruitment as an I.A.S Officer. The examination is conducted in three stages :-

Preliminary.

Mains.

Interview.

Candidates are eligible to select optional paper in Mains examination other than discipline of bachelor degree.

So, you can select the optional paper in which you have better knowledge and interest in pursuing it. You can also select Mathematics, Political Science, Geography, Sociology, Psychology, History etc as optional paper.

To get list of available choices for optional paper visit at www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?