12th November 2012, 06:56 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of Physics?

Whats the syllabus of physics...Could u pleaes provide to me the details

14th November 2012, 01:19 PM
srikanth0438

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Physics?

Hi my dear friend..................

you don't mention the with type of syllabus for physics like 10th,+2 level,or graduation.......

so i can give the basic physics syllabus.............

mechanics...
temperature..
heat..
waves..
vibrations and sound...
light..
electricity..
particle physics...
Applied electricity...

Thank you....
15th November 2012, 12:43 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Physics?

hello,
Well your question is incomplete dear. It is not evident that whether you are talking about higher secondary syllabus or graduation syllabus or master degree syllabus. So there will difference in syllabus according to the course you opt for. For higher secondary there will be mainly heat, electricity, current, optics, light and magnetic theory. Some more discussion will also be there on thermodynamics.
But if you will be doing B.Sc. in Physics, then there will be everything you studied in higher secondary degree. Also there will be special genres to do your honors in like Astrophysics, BioPhysics, Optics, Fibre Optics and lots more.
M.Sc. in Physics will be still further studies in your graduation specialization only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?