12th November 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Last date to get admission for IPCC? when will the classes start?

what is the last date for get admtn n coaching For IPCC and when the classes are strtd??????

26th April 2013, 09:48 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Last date to get admission for IPCC? when will the classes start?

Dear Friend,
In order to apply for the IPCC you must have passed your 10+2 that is your 12th Board Examinations from any of the recoginsed Board.With these you must also given the CPT Examinations also known as Common Proficiency Test in order to become eligible for IPCC.
You must note that this CPT Exams are held two times in every year,first is held in June while second is held in December.You have to apply online on the main site of ICAI which I have mentioned below.Its Registrations Time is opened at particular two month before from the date of examinations.So,You must constantly visiting the site of ICAI in order to get updated for the dates as well as as for latest Informations regarding the Exams.

After clearing the exam you will be stepping forward to the first step of Foundation Course and clearing this step you will be goes on to the second step of Intermediate Course.
You must note that you may also apply directly to the Intermediate Course without undergoing through the First Step but in order to become Eligible for it you must have completed your Graduations.As its only for the Graduates Student that ICAI gives Exemptions from Foundation Course.

And,Regarding Coaching so its depend on the type of Course or Exam for which you are applying for as for CPT is different while that for Foundations Course for which you can contact your interested Coaching near by you.

The site for the ICAI is mentioned below you may visit in order to clear your all other course:
http://www.icai.org
27th July 2015, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to get admission for IPCC? when will the classes start?

i want to take admission in Aldine classes delhi for IPCC, can you plz give details about admission procedure and last date of admission in that coching?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?