5th May 2012, 08:56 PM
mogernagaraj06

When will the classes start for MBA course? Last date of submission of prospectus? When does the exam start?

Dear sir,

Iam nagaraj moger.. i want to know about the mba courses. when will the classes are start? when did the last date for submission of prospectus? when did exams are start?

29th September 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the classes start for MBA course? Last date of submission of prospectus? When does the exam start?

nellore s.chavance cllege in mba classes whitch begining
19th June 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the classes start for MBA course? Last date of submission of prospectus? When does the exam start?

date of m.b.a classes started in nova institution
1st August 2017, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

When could I expect pgcet results of Karnataka? and I would like to know about date of commencement of colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?