15th August 2018, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission details of LLM(Transnational Crime and Justice) in The United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute?

Hi Sir, I am a BBA+LLB student and have an interest in LLM(Transnational Crime and Justice). I have a dream to study LLM(Transnational Crime and Justice) After searching I came to know that The United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute is offering this Master Degree. I would like to know about the admission details for this course.

22nd August 2018, 12:09 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission details of LLM(Transnational Crime and Justice) in The United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute?

In order to pursue LLM in Transnational Crime and Justice from United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute you need to fill the application form and mail to [email protected]

Along with the application form you need to mail following documents:-
> Curriculum Vitae
> Scanned copy of passport
> Official English certificate
> Certificate of the Bachelor's Degree
> Official copy of the university transcript of record

For more details you should visit below mentioned link http://unicri.it/services/education_...ate/llm/apply/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?