29th September 2021, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission details of MBA(International Human Resource Management) in Coventry University London?

Hi Sir, I am a BBA student and have an interest in MBA(International Human Resource Management). I have a dream to study MBA(International Human Resource Management). After searching I came to know that Coventry University London is offering this Master Degree. I would like to know about the admission details for this course.

14th October 2021, 11:24 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission details of MBA(International Human Resource Management) in Coventry University London?

Admission details of MBA(International Human Resource Management) in Coventry University London?

Starting:
January 2022

Fees:
£20,100

Study options:
1 year full-time
2 years part-time

Coventry University London (City of London)
or 100% online study.
14th October 2021, 11:28 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Admission details of MBA(International Human Resource Management) in Coventry University London?

Admission details of MBA(International Human
Resource Management) in Coventry University London?

There are eight Mandatory modules on this course. Some of these relate to business and leadership in general, whereas others are specific to human resources management.

Fees - 20,000 dollars.

Duration is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?