29th September 2021, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MA(Gender Media & Culture) in Goldsmith University of London?

Hi Sir, please help me to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in MA(Gender Media & Culture) course in Goldsmith, University of London. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

14th October 2021, 11:22 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MA(Gender Media & Culture) in Goldsmith University of London?

Entrance exams available to study MA(Gender Media & Culture) in Goldsmith University of London?

1. IELTS or TOEFL exam with overall score of 6 marks or more.

2. Other entrance tests to study MA are GMAT, GRE, etc.
14th October 2021, 11:22 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MA(Gender Media & Culture) in Goldsmith University of London?

Are entrance exams available to study MA(Gender Media & Culture) in the Goldsmith University of London?

1. To study at Goldsmiths, you will need to demonstrate that you have a good level of written and spoken English.

2. For students who require a Student Visa to study in the UK, all requirements are subject to visa rules as well as academic requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?