2nd July 2019, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of BEng(General Engineering) in Durham University?

I am a 12th Science student and have an interest in BEng(General Engineering). I have a dream to study BEng(General Engineering). After searching I came to know that Durham University is offering this undergraduate Degree. I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course.

6th July 2019, 06:02 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure of BEng(General Engineering) in Durham University?

In order to enroll for B.Eng. in General Engineering program at Durha University you need to apply through UCAS website. Visit at https://2019.undergrad.apply.ucas.co...nctionName=new and make a registration. After registration start filling application form fill all necessary details carefully. Then Submit scanned copy of all required documents. Then pay application fee of £18 and complete the application form. After you have submitted your application online, they will email you to confirm that they have received it. After that it will be processed and assessed by the relevant faculty or school. You will be informed as soon as a decision has been made. Also you can track your application through https://track.ucas.com/
6th July 2019, 06:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure of BEng(General Engineering) in Durham University?

You need to have a decent IELTS score (anything above 7.0) to apply for admission when it is open at the said university for undergraduate programme. You can only apply for it when you have a score, hence make sure you have appeared for IELTS.

Once you have a score you just need to prepare your application and apply for admission when the admission is open. Admission will be on merit based on your application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?