2nd July 2019, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in India through BEng(General Engineering) of Durham University?

If I study BEng(General Engineering) from the Durham University then what are the jobs available for me in India? I need to know about the job opportunities because after this course I will do the job.

6th July 2019, 05:50 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in India through BEng(General Engineering) of Durham University?

Durham University offering B.Eng. in General Engineering program. This degrees give you analysis and problem solving skills, team-working and leadership skills. General Engineering degree allows you to go into engineering jobs in control engineering, sensors and data processing, telecommunications, computing, energy, transport and utilities companies, architectural and design companies, mobile technologies, biomedical engineering, engineering consultancies or academia.

As an engineer, you may work in laboratories, on building sites or offices. In order to advance in your career in engineering, you may have to take management responsibilities and travel nationally or internationally.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?