25th November 2018, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of BMUS(Music Performance & Production) in London College of Creative Media?

Hi Sir, I am a 12th Science student and have an interest in BMUS(Music Performance & Production). I have a dream to study BMUS(Music Performance & Production). After searching I came to know that London College of Creative Media is offering this BMUS Degree. I would like to know about the admission details for this course.

3rd December 2018, 07:29 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure of BMUS(Music Performance & Production) in London College of Creative Media?

In order to enroll for BMUS(Music Performance & Production) course first of all you will need to Contact with London College of Creative Media and discuss your interests. Then the will guide you about UCAS application process as per your choice. After this you will Receive an invitation to book an interview/audition. After personal interview/audition you will receive the offer letter.

Fore more information regarding admission procedure and Inquire application you should visit to https://lccm.org.uk/apply/application-process/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?