18th August 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of BS(Rehabilitation Science) in University of Pittsburgh?

Hi Sir, I have an interest in BS(Rehabilitation Science). I have a dream to study BS(Rehabilitation Science). After searching I came to know that University of Pittsburgh is offering this course. I would like to know about the admission details for this course.

26th August 2019, 09:41 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure of BS(Rehabilitation Science) in University of Pittsburgh?

To apply for Bachelor of Science in Rehabilitation Science course, you should visit at https://app.applyyourself.com/AYAppl...n.asp?id=up-hr To start a new application, complete the account profile, create a password and click “Create Account”. You will receive a PIN, and with your PIN and password can return to work on your application over several sessions. Last dtae of online application is 15th February 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?