11th January 2017, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in University of Pittsburgh to study MS course after B.Sc Zoology? Fee structure of this university? How to get study visa for it?

Hello sir, I am a studying B.Sc Zoology and want to get admission in University of Pittsburgh to study MS course in same stream. Please tell me procedure of admission and fee structure? How to get study visa of it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Leicester University, UK for study B.Sc(Zoology)?
  2. Can I get study visa of Canada after 6 bands in IELTS?
  3. List of colleges to study MS after BCA from Ireland with fee structure? Eligibility criteria to get admission and study visa for it?
  4. Documents required, procedure, enterence test, type of visa, list of colleges and fees structure to study in Bahrain?
  5. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?
  6. Last date for admission in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure? Study material for the same?
  7. Can I complete my MBBS after BSc in Chemistry, Botany, Zoology? What is the procedure? What is the fee structure in Karnataka -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can a Mechanical Engineering holder study M.Sc in Applied Physics from University of California, United States? Whole procedure to get study visa and admission confirmation? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  10. Procedure to get admission in University of California, Los Angeles to study under graduate course in Commerce? What is the selection procedure? Fee structure and scholarship for it?
  11. What is the B.Tech admission requirement? What is the fee structure?
  12. Whether B.A. from Manav Bharti University is acceptable for Australian study Visa?
  13. What is the fee structure to study B.Sc Nursing in Australia? How can I get study visa for it?
  14. Documents required, procedure, entrance, Visa and colleges for studying in Bahrain?
  15. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  16. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD in Zoology in Gauhati University?
  18. Procedure of admission and fee structure to study PG course in MIT, USA after Computer Engineering? Which scholarship I can get if got admission in this college on merit basis?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?