12th May 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for GRE? Courses offered after clearing GRE examination?

I m student of civil engg I want to know whats the procedure for GRE examination . And what are the courses that are offered if GRE examination is cleared.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses offered after clearing GRE and TOEFL?
  2. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores?
  3. How to pursue MS course after completing B.Tech course?
  4. How to prepare for GRE ? Procedure to appear for GRE Test?
  5. Procedure to be followed to get admission in MS in Computer Science and Engineering in USA universities after clearing GRE and TOEFL?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  7. How to write GRE and TOEFL? I am planning to do MS in US
  8. How to do Phd from USA? Is there any need of GRE??? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  10. How to do MS after completing B.E?
  11. What are the courses for which I can apply after clearing GRE? I have done MBBS from India
  12. Am I eligible for TOEFL and GRE after 10th? Minimum qualification and procedure of examination?
  13. What kind of entrance exam do I have to answer to do MS in Germany?
  14. How to do MS in US? Which are the top universities for MS in Networking?
  15. Books to be referred for GRE? I am from a Poor Family
  16. GRE solved question papers?
  17. Latest pattern of GRE question paper? Good books to prepare for GRE? Any additional examination required along with GRE to study abroad?
  18. How can I get a PG scholarship in Economics to study in any university of UK?
12th November 2014, 09:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for GRE? Courses offered after clearing GRE examination?

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. It is a standardised test that you need to appear for getting admission in foreign universities. The GRE examination will be conducted and administrated by Educational Training Service (ETS) on some specific dates throughout the year. You can apply for GRE examination by visiting the GRE official website http://www.ets.org/gre/. By paying the examination fee, then, you can select the exam date of your choice to appear for the GRE examination. The validity of GRE score is 5 years. After clearing GRE examination, you can get admission in courses like MS, M.Tech, etc. in foreign universities.
13th November 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for GRE? Courses offered after clearing GRE examination?

do somebody have an idea that after clearing an gre exam how much does it take for the visa?...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?