1st December 2018, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get MS(Electrical & Computer Engineering) admission in Duke University?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission in Duke University for doing MS(Electrical & Computer Engineering). Is this university provide this course? If yes, then what is the way to apply? I have completed my BTech with 70% marks in Electrical stream. Please help me.

4th February 2019, 06:46 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Procedure to get MS(Electrical & Computer Engineering) admission in Duke University?

Yes. The Duke Master of Science (MS) in Electrical and Computer Engineering is an advanced engineering degree that provides you with the skills you need to succeed in a technology career in industry, research.

Admission Procedure
s

1. First you need to create account profile to get application form.
2. Second you need to carefully read the online application form with the instructions.
3. Fill the application form with all the requirements.
4. You need to pay the application fee.
5. Include the required documents.
6. Send your application form to respective mail address.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?