7th June 2019, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of MBA in Singapore Management University?

Hi Sir, I am a BCom student and I have an interest in MBA course. I have a dream to study MBA. After searching I came to know that Singapore Management University is offering this MBA Degree. I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course.

13th June 2019, 12:37 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure of MBA in Singapore Management University?

Admission procedure for Master of Business Administration program:
Visit to https://publiceservices.smu.edu.sg/p...BA&Register=Y& here You would need to register for an account with Singapore Management University first before you can submit an online application. After registration you would need to submit all required documents including GMAT score card. After that you will be informed if you are selected for an interview within two weeks of your online application.

For more information or assistance, please contact us at the following in India:-
Rajneesh Verma
Tel: (+91) 96-86-570388
Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?